Summer of Cricket 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Good time of year this, test matches during the day, big bash at night.

Stars loaded up their team again, can't really get behind them though, almost lean towards the Renegades.
Yep, Pietersen factor alone means i can't go for the Stars

Yep, Pietersen factor alone means i can't go for the Stars
Yep, KP will make it hard to follow them. To be honest, I dont really care who wins these games. As long as I see some carnage I'm pretty happy

Wade for Haddin.

Someone who is Form. Sean Abbott had 6/14 a week ago

You would replace our number 3 batter with a fast bowler (supposed all rounder) with a first class batting average of 14?

I'm no Watson fan but I don't see any obvious replacements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would replace our number 3 batter with a fast bowler (supposed all rounder) with a first class batting average of 14?

I'm no Watson fan but I don't see any obvious replacements.

What about Maxwell who been playing in the 20/20 and One Dayers?

I don't think Maxwell has the batting technique to prosper at international test match level.

Fair Enough but Watson done nothing with the Bat for Ages. Would not be much worse.

Mitch Marsh could play the Watson spot and Find another Batsman

Fair Enough but Watson done nothing with the Bat for Ages. Would not be much worse.

Mitch Marsh could play the Watson spot and Find another Batsman

I don't mind Marsh batting at 6 or 7 but he is not a number 3 batter either.

Joe Burns has been selected to replace Mitch Marsh. Now just need a replacement for Watson. I understand Quicky's question of who do you actually replace him with and there is probably no real standout. However, they don't have to replace much either. Watsons output is poo. Maybe Ed Cowan is due for another shot. He's made 4 tons this season in Shield cricket. Thats as many as Watson has made in his test career:p. Voges is also making runs. Either of them would at least match Watson for runs the way he's going at the moment

Joe Burns has been selected to replace Mitch Marsh. Now just need a replacement for Watson. I understand Quicky's question of who do you actually replace him with and there is probably no real standout. However, they don't have to replace much either. Watsons output is poo. Maybe Ed Cowan is due for another shot. He's made 4 tons this season in Shield cricket. Thats as many as Watson has made in his test career:p. Voges is also making runs. Either of them would at least match Watson for runs the way he's going at the moment

Watson will never be Dropped:mad:

Agree that Don’t have to Replace Much with Watson doing Sweet F**k All

Hussey and Kallis just put on a show, both just fell short off ton's in a T20, wow.:eek:
The old boys still have it. I thought Kallis was on a go-slow to start with, but he certainly motored once he got his eye in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back