Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to absolutely love this back in the day, it was hard to track it down on youtube. I think he only used it when he was with Nash in Insiders.

Used to absolutely love Kronik back in the day too. But I was fairly young. RIP Brian Adams.

I have been waiting for this to be released for so long! Just waiting on the acoustic version of Batista's now!

Let me know if you find the Batista one. The Randy one was okay, the Batista one was great.

A refresher.

I walked past a dude in his 20's sitting in a bus shelter yesterday and he had Sheamus' theme blaring out his phone.
I yelled out "too many limes!" but I got a bigger pop from the pensioner next to him :oops:
As for themes myself, at the moment I like Enzo and Cass' theme they used before their current one. Sammi Zayn's is fun, I liked how one poster here described it as the sort of music played at the end of a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without going through the whole thread, this is a classic.

I'm just looking at the title of that video - nWo Wolfpack theme (no crowd noise - VERY RARE).

I would argue that this wasn't rare at all. We heard the Wolfpack theme with no crowd noise every time the B pack appeared on Thunder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back