Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
S*** didn't realise he'd infiltrated the whole Intro board, just noticed the one thread at the top.

Thought they had spam filters to deal with that sort of crap.

I'm being lied to StuMan

I think all DLC is like 5 bucks each so I'll pick up Old World Blues
Lying bastards. That's really odd. I own the original game like you, but I have all the DLC too. Before I posted about being able to buy NV:UE, I tested it on mine. It wouldn't let me buy New Vegas standalone (obviously), but it let me get all the way to payment screen with the Ultimate Edition. Don't know why it's different for you, bloody campaigners.

I'm being lied to StuMan

I think all DLC is like 5 bucks each so I'll pick up Old World Blues
I'm not home but I just tried it on the mobile app. Now it's saying I own it too. I guess they changed it before the sale, the jerks.
dlMf4sl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it is the Big MT one, then yes, it is the best one IMO. **** you Dylan, now I am going to have to start NV back up again

Hahah. I did that one before the others.

Me = "OMG IF THE OTHERS ARE HALF AS GOOD AS THIS!!!!!"

The letdown, especially during Sierra Madre, was epic.

Hahah. I did that one before the others.

Me = "OMG IF THE OTHERS ARE HALF AS GOOD AS THIS!!!!!"

The letdown, especially during Sierra Madre, was epic.

Sierra Madre...is that the one with the burnt bloke? I don't know if I ever finished that one.

Peter Dutton gone as Health and Sports minister - moved to Immigration and Border Security. Sussan Ley was appointed to the ministry this arvo. She sounds impressive for a politician - is an ex air traffic controller at Sydney and Melbourne airports- means she can think in 3D and spatially - still holds a commercial pilots licence, was Director of Technical Training at the ATO and has been a farmer before she entered parliament in 2001.

Sierra Madre...is that the one with the burnt bloke? I don't know if I ever finished that one.

Poison cloud, Dean Domino etc. You go from having maxxed XP and all the skills, weapons, perks and kit that goes with that to having underpowered guns with rationed ammo.

Chuck in repetitive gameplay and hordes of tough enemies and maaaan, what a chore.

Poison cloud, Dean Domino etc. You go from having maxxed XP and all the skills, weapons, perks and kit that goes with that to having underpowered guns with rationed ammo.

Chuck in repetitive gameplay and hordes of tough enemies and maaaan, what a chore.

Ah yes, I remember. I hated that one. The only ones I have done more than once is the big MT one and the one with the little robot that becomes a companion. Just started a new playthrough now. Characters name is Campaigner of course...

Peter Dutton gone as Health and Sports minister - moved to Immigration and Border Security. Sussan Ley was appointed to the ministry this arvo. She sounds impressive for a politician - is an ex air traffic controller at Sydney and Melbourne airports- means she can think in 3D and spatially - still holds a commercial pilots licence, was Director of Technical Training at the ATO and has been a farmer before she entered parliament in 2001.
Great qualifications to be the Health Minister then.

Great qualifications to be the Health Minister then.

Name me a health minister who has been a doctor - health/hospital administrator outside of Dr Michael Wooldridge at federal level and even at various state governments. They are policy wonks or cost controllers.

Have you heard about these corduroy pillowcases?

Apparently they're making headlines.

What's invisible and smells like dog food?
A pensioner's fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back