Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
8933c64c3d7d2a9be23a18085a8f94bb9abdd270-1a8ji39.jpg

Brazilian admits killing 41 people 'for fun'

A Brazilian man accused of stabbing a woman to death in a Rio suburb has confessed to have murdered 41 people, almost all of them women, "for the fun of it," police said.

"I don't feel remorse -- if I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I'll do the same thing all over again," he insisted.

Under Brazilian law, the maximum prison term is 30 years.

The country has never had capital punishment.

5962608-3x2-940x627.jpg

Alleged Brazil serial killer confesses to 42 murders in 10 years

"I would wait for an opportunity to break into the house and kill," Das Gracas told reporters, adding he would often watch his victims for months before making his move.

"When I didn't do it I would get nervous, then I would go hunting" for other victims, he added.

He said his wife was aware of the murders.

Pretty crazy stuff.

Brazilian admits killing 41 people 'for fun'

Alleged Brazil serial killer confesses to 42 murders in 10 years

"I don't feel remorse -- if I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I'll do the same thing all over again," he insisted.

Under Brazilian law, the maximum prison term is 30 years.

The country has never had capital punishment.

Pretty crazy stuff.

Brazilian jails are pretty rough and bad places.. He has to survive the 30 years first...

What sort of person doesn't feel sympathy for someone that deranged?

I never said I don't feel sympathy for him, but if you read the articles, he hasn't expressed any remorse at all, and said that he'd just go right back on killing once he gets released. It's only natural to feel shocked and disgusted by what he's done and his reactions to it. He's clearly not capable of 'normal' emotions though, and you do have to feel sorry for him for that.

Last edited:
What sort of person doesn't feel sympathy for someone that deranged?

very hard to feel sympathy for a sociopath who admits to killing so many people without the slightest hint of remorse.. A true monster in the realms of Bundy and Manson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back