2015 Giants Preseason News All In Here

Remove this Banner Ad

The players page on the clubs website has numbers for all but Griffen and Patfull, but if this is on the money would expect Patfull #24 and Wilson to give up #16 for Griffen and for Wilson to end up with #32.

So according to the page its Ahern #13, Pickett #26, Marchbank #34, Steele #38, McKenna #42 and Finlayson #47
http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/football/player-profiles/senior

Last edited:
If Joelly doesn't get the number 24 I'll have a fit, my pen-name as an author is Kezzstar24 for a reason!

Well 24 is available and I was speaking to one of the media team at the kids in the park and he was saying that Patful would keep his Brisbane number so I wouldn't be too worried.

Well 24 is available and I was speaking to one of the media team at the kids in the park and he was saying that Patful would keep his Brisbane number so I wouldn't be too worried.

Two Ls in Patfull.

I had a hard enough time trying to drill this into the Lions fans...

Time for Tomlinson to play a Riewoldt role?

www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-21/giants-ace-up-forward

Yes a big talk up by the coach. Certainly the long lead up to the wing he can do well. I don't ever remember seeing him take a run with the flight of the ball type mark or show the contested marking ability that Riewoldt has though so I could only see him play that role in part (no offence though given Riewoldt is an out and out gun).

Yes a big talk up by the coach. Certainly the long lead up to the wing he can do well. I don't ever remember seeing him take a run with the flight of the ball type mark or show the contested marking ability that Riewoldt has though so I could only see him play that role in part (no offence though given Riewoldt is an out and out gun).
You are right. Tomlinson has recently nominated contested marks as an area he wants to lift. He has taken a few of those running back with the flight marks in defence, but not the kamakazi efforts of Roo to date. I think that if he can add contested marking, including crashing packs, he will arrive as a star of the game. The key here is not relying on on-ballers spotting you up on a lead. He has to learn how to read the play and react to poor/rushed inside fifties, getting to the drop of the ball.

yeah i would like to see him play the chf roo role and start kicking more goals because if where going to have a chance at finals we need at least two people kicking over 40 goals each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players page on the clubs website has numbers for all but Griffen and Patfull, but if this is on the money would expect Patfull #24 and Wilson to give up #16 for Griffen and for Wilson to end up with #32.

So according to the page its Ahern #13, Pickett #26, Marchbank #34, Steele #38, McKenna #42 and Finlayson #47
http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/football/player-profiles/senior
on the website or gws giants ihopne app they have got patfull 24 and griffin32.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-03/get-to-know
James StewartRecruited from Sandringham U/18, 198cm, 88kg, four games.If Collingwood die-hards felt sick in the stomach when father-son prospect James Stewart headed north, then they might have needed a day off work after the key forward announced himself to the wider football public in round 23. In just his fourth game, the 20-year-old booted three first-half goals as the Giants' spoiled Western Bulldogs champion Daniel Giansiracusa's farewell party. Stewart battled injury early in his career but he booted 25 goals and won the club's NEAFL development award last year. A recent bout of glandular fever briefly slowed him down, however he was back on track at the club's pre-Christmas training camp in Noosa and looks primed to grab his opportunity in 2015. – Travis King

Times won't be comparable to the earlier time trial because that one was on a paper track.this one looks like it was just done on grass around the edge of the oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back