Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be just me but it doesn't seem like the cap is made for a human head. Might be just me. I've always kinda had a weird head....

Might be just me but it doesn't seem like the cap is made for a human head. Might be just me. I've always kinda had a weird head....
I've been saying this for years. Don't know who they outsource this to but I doubt the company is getting paid enough to care if it will fit a normal head.

It feels like it's designed to fit Dahlhaus' old dreadlocks rather than a normal person with normal hair.

This is brilliant

1966793_309808749229783_1822684181178668145_n.jpg

Someone should get in contact with whoever made it, that would be something unique for the fans to purchase.
They used to have all kinds of hand made stuff in the shop from the random old ladies with mad knitting skills but I don't think the new contract with the AFL allows them to sell that stuff any more. I still have a hand knitted teddy bear size bulldogs jumper which I got from the bulldog shop way back when i was little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the Gold Coast Vs Bulldogs game from round 10 where we got beaten. Only 1pt down 5 mins out from half time and our best players have been Tutt, Cooney, Griffen and Higgins. I know that we beat them later in the year with hardly any of those players but I think we're going to have a very up and down year next year with out those guys.

I can't beleive Tutt not playing with us will make any difference Butane.

Was really just a funny thing I noticed rewatching the match.

It was more the combination of them all I was referring too. But having said that, you don't want to be losing players that have spent 5 years in the system and are about to hit their peak. Especially when you're tipped to be a bottom 4 side again. Showed enough form in the VFL to suggest he's worthy of the AFL. I don't think it'll be the difference but I think he's been under-rated. Just another player that didn't develop under McCartney.

I heard Beveridge spent a bit of time trying to convince Tutt to stay. Don't know how true that is but my Dad told me heard that and he certainly didn't make it up.

I heard Beveridge spent a bit of time trying to convince Tutt to stay. Don't know how true that is but my Dad told me heard that and he certainly didn't make it up.

I'd believe that. Seems to have a focus on quick ball movement and Tutt has the footspeed to break the lines.

Are we going to have another poster of the year award this year in which Dan x10 can destroy everyone again?
I don't think it will be as clear cut as last year.. Fronk and a couple others come to mind. Dannn didn't post as much his year compared to last year from memory.

Are we going to have another poster of the year award this year in which Dan x10 can destroy everyone again?
Considering I was gone for two whole months as well as a bunch of week-month stints AFK, it would be a farce if I won. :p Plenty of other more deserving posters around the board. Some really great stuff this year.

Dad picked up the 2010 NAB Cup GF DVD from the Sunbury garbage tip yesterday for $1! Watched it last night... ah those were the days! :D

Best night I've had at the footy. 2006 EF, 97 QF and 2000 Rd 21 aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back