BrownDuffleCoat

Draftee
Sep 6, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
SF 49ers, Borussia Moenchengladbach
After a 'phwoar' or two I actually laughed solid for about five minutes, it was so obvious who they were targeting and what reaction they were hoping to get with that photo :D

I seriously can't see any difference in muscle mass from one year to the next and marvel at those of you that are able to tell if players have bulked up or slimmed down a bit from year to year... I just can't pick it :confused: Whatever he's doing I just hope Schoey is in the right shape for a cracker of a year :thumbsu:
If you had posters of Schoey on your bedroom wall, you'd be able to tell! ;) Give me Scarlett, Harry Taylor core strength any day

Adebisi

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nah sorry I didn't see him running only in decision based handball work stuff with Rioli, Spang, Whitex etc. Again I have a pic but my phone doesn't appear to allow me to upload...any help there?

Not exactly sure, depends on the phone. You could always throw the photos onto the cpu and upload from there.

Rowie6

Club Legend
Jan 28, 2007
East Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Ham United,Green Bay Packers.
Having watched the GF about 20 times now, I think I can say with some certainty that Jetta's game was the most limp, gutless, soft, spineless exhibition ever seen in a grand final.

From his pissweak one-on-one with McEvoy that ended in the first quarter goal to Langers, to sitting on the periphery around every content when they needed ball winners, to going down for 10 minutes because he got a bit of physical contact, to half-heartedly jogging after our players when he should have been genuinely chasing, it was the ******* worst.

Bloods culture! Bullshit! A big ******* lie! When it all got too hard, they looked around for someone else to do it, and Jetta was the epitome of it.

GET stuffed SYDNEY!!!
I Loved Buddy and i will highlight in past tense LOVED,but i cannot remember the quarter in the Grand Final when he come into the pack and tryed to rough up young Wil Langford and Lewie stepped in,i just felt there was no need for that and it proved to me he is nothing anymore.I could not watch him last year in another jumper but i feel as if i have just come to realization that i have moved on from my love for Franklin he is no longer known as Buddy and i would take Wil Langford over him every day of the week!!!!

I Loved Buddy and i will highlight in past tense LOVED,but i cannot remember the quarter in the Grand Final when he come into the pack and tryed to rough up young Wil Langford and Lewie stepped in,i just felt there was no need for that and it proved to me he is nothing anymore.I could not watch him last year in another jumper but i feel as if i have just come to realization that i have moved on from my love for Franklin he is no longer known as Buddy and i would take Wil Langford over him every day of the week!!!!

I agree, Buddy lost me when he celebrated his goals a little bit too much during our first game in Sydney this year.

That old phrase fits him: "classy footballer, but no class"

Rushed_Behind

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2009
Buying Giraffes!!!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I agree, Buddy lost me when he celebrated his goals a little bit too much during our first game in Sydney this year.

That old phrase fits him: "classy footballer, but no class"

It's funny the difference in attitude of players between say soccer and aussie rules.

When a player transfers and scores against his old club he doesn't celebrate yet buddy the tool celebrated like a soccer player in each of his games against us.

But usually celebrations in soccer are more prevalent but as footy followers we scorn the antics of soccer players when they fake injuries etc, yet that's creeping into our game as well.

Professionalism and winning at all costs I guess.

PatientHawk

All Australian
Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor
Sep 19, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm looking forward to Hartungs progress. Has the confidence to have a go at the goals, and looks like he could really muscle up.

TyHawk

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2013
Jupiter
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City
Buddy's celebrations in Rd 8 made me sick! Swans and the media celebrated like Hodge,Mitch, Lake not playing didn't matter, CYRIL and Gibbo getting injured had no effect in the game FfS! Yet Lance pranced around at the final siren high fiving and carrying on like a tool. Well, we al know how the story ended though;)

Buddy's celebrations in Rd 8 made me sick! Swans and the media celebrated like Hodge,Mitch, Lake not playing didn't matter, CYRIL and Gibbo getting injured had no effect in the game FfS! Yet Lance pranced around at the final siren high fiving and carrying on like a tool. Well, we al know how the story ended though;)

And may that story continue, Buddy not winning a flag with Sydney.

PatientHawk

All Australian
Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor
Sep 19, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
QUOTE="Agent Smith, post: 36506257, member: 119720"]He certainly had a good run along the wing for a shot at goal in this year's Grannie.[/QUOTE]
the goal was very impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lord Mud of Glenferrie

Club Legend
Hawthorn Hawks - Lowden, Anderson, Woodward Player Sponsor 2013 Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2011 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 13, 2008
Tied to an oxygen tube
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canetoads Bulls Gunners Packers
Apr 10, 2005
Perth WA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Freo
Hilly was out pounding the pavement this morning in Perth looking very fit. Took the time to drop in and say hi to a friends son and gave him a Hawks singlet to cheer him up as he lost his Great Nan yesterday.
image.jpg

Having watched the GF about 20 times now, I think I can say with some certainty that Jetta's game was the most limp, gutless, soft, spineless exhibition ever seen in a grand final.

From his pissweak one-on-one with McEvoy that ended in the first quarter goal to Langers, to sitting on the periphery around every content when they needed ball winners, to going down for 10 minutes because he got a bit of physical contact, to half-heartedly jogging after our players when he should have been genuinely chasing, it was the ******* worst.

Bloods culture! Bullshit! A big ******* lie! When it all got too hard, they looked around for someone else to do it, and Jetta was the epitome of it.

GET stuffed SYDNEY!!!
I love you when you're angry.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Sorry for posting here as I may or may not be particularly welcome but for some rather odd reason the AFL has decided they want Josh Dunkley training at the Hawks for some reason

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-05/academy-players-at-clubs

If you guys could have him spend a lot of time around Sam Mitchell it would be really appreciated :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back