Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll try and figure out how to do that... maybe.
Make a .txt file with a name like Bandits for example, then list the players names from back to interchange. Save it in the qooty folder, when it asks you to name a player in the team, you type ^Bandits.txt and it'll find the txt file and prefill all positions for you.

That way you just copy the sheet from the forum, get rid of all the commas, spaces and position names so you have 20 names in a list.

Sometimes, at a new club, you just have to earn respect...

1 : 3.54 {C} - Too long for Bengwatkins and LicoriceAllSorts marks.
1 : 3.58 {C} - Its hard and tough but LicoriceAllSorts wins possession.
1 : 4.03 {C} - LicoriceAllSorts goes all the way.

Hey Guys, seems there are a few outs and not enough ins.

Im interested to come out of retirement... got a spot for me?
Of course we have a spot for a crows supporter ;)

Welcome back mate. :thumbsu:

Of course we have a spot for a crows supporter ;)

Welcome back mate. :thumbsu:
Won't be long, we'll get the crow on the logo. ;)

So... some questions:
  • All of the trending likes for the forum are from this thread. Do we just like each other that much? Is that a thing? Group hug?
  • Is the Qooty engine closed source, or available to look at? Who maintains it? Also the website that hosts it is down.
  • Am I still a rookie? I don't know how many games I played.
  • The State of the League thread is not complimentary. That's not a question.
  • Who's your daddy?
  • I still have NFI what is going on. I see the wiki is alive still, but there seems to be two of them... Is that the best place to work out wtf is going on?

So... some questions:
  • All of the trending likes for the forum are from this thread. Do we just like each other that much? Is that a thing? Group hug?
  • Is the Qooty engine closed source, or available to look at? Who maintains it? Also the website that hosts it is down.
  • Who's your daddy?
  • I still have NFI what is going on. I see the wiki is alive still, but there seems to be two of them... Is that the best place to work out wtf is going on?
Good research mate! You've played 40 games for us!

So... some questions:
  • Who's your daddy?
  • It's mandatory to like all of my posts. Nah, it isn't, we just had a practice match and everyone seems to have enjoyed it. We might have another one in a week or maybe after New Years.
  • You can download the Qooty program here. Mobbenfuhrer is the one who created it, and he tweaks it whenever he can be bothered, which hasn't been for a while now.
  • You've played 40 games for us, so no, no longer a rookie.
  • Not complimentary, no. We had a horror Season 18 and already actively looking to turn it around, as you can hopefully see.
  • Is he rich like me?
  • This is the current wiki here but I haven't updated it for Season 18 yet.
And if you have NFI just post a question here or PM me :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... some questions:
  • Who's your daddy?

Well you won a premiership in Season 15 :p

Do we have any other practice games for the season?

Which teams do we hate the most?
The Mount Buller Demons are our traditional rivals, as we're the only 2 clubs to have been founded in Season 1.

The Fighting Furies are another rivals, as we're both on 4 premierships, and it's a race to see who can get to 5 first.

Other than that, it's really up to preference to who you hate the most.

Do we have any other practice games for the season?
Yep, there will be some more.

State of Origin and pre-season will be coming in about a month or so.

Bloody hell I've missed a lot. Thought it was awfully quiet around here. It was bigfooty's fault, I wasn't on a week-long binge that would explain my move to full forward.

giphy.gif

Welcome to all the new signings!
Im taking full credit for this, Fear my Full back skills :p

Had suspicions PVF was leaving us yesterday, confronted him, assured me this wasn't the case and now he's left :(.

Thanks for all your work at the Wonders champ and everything we've been through these past few seasons. A former captain and Mobbs Medallist at the Wonders, we should be happy not that it's finished, but that it happened. Thanks mate :thumbsu:

#ForeverATurncoat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back