Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "last year was alright with the prices getting lower down the order"?

Draft order. My bad should of made that clearer.

From memory that was how it was on Fantasy last year, with the top rookies far more expensive than in SC or RDT. Should be safe from that rubbish in SC.

I hope your right, anything over 200k for someone that's never played is ridiculous.

Isn't that the same every year? I am confuse.

Can't recall, I've only played seriously for the last 2 years. I know the prices were a fair bit higher for rookies in '14 than they were in '13.

#1 picks have been getting more and more costly.
'12 - £196,600
'13 - $199,500
'14 - $217,300

Draft order. My bad should of made that clearer.

I hope your right, anything over 200k for someone that's never played is ridiculous.

Top pick will be 220ish and then cascade down. Rookies about 100kish.

more importantly get rid of the ridiculous price increase for rookie picks

its insane that the 83rd or whatever player picked is 20 grand more than the 43rd player picked :confused::drunk:

Hmmm makes no sense st all

The 83rd picked wont be more than the 43rd picked

Hmmm makes no sense st all

The 83rd picked wont be more than the 43rd picked

Templeton (Rookie draft #3) 130k vs. Acres (National draft #18) $127k this year.

Doesn't make sense.

They won't be that much in supercoach though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be time to just load up in the back line. Set and forget and work on the three other lines. I'm thinking the rucks might actually be good for some cash generation this season.

Will be lots of different approaches this yr,
Loaded def
loaded fwds
cheap rucks

He got a 14.1 from memory at the combine. That's reasonable. I also read an article before the draft that he was running 10km every morning with his mum. He may have average endurance, but when you are working that hard to improve it, it is great. He also hired a running coach from memory

Petracca's beep was 14.12, which is a very respectable score. Might be good in a beep test but we all know it's different in game situations, you're thrown in the deep end straight away rather then building up to that game pace like you do in a beep, so I could potentially see that as his main endurance concern.

Will be lots of different approaches this yr,
Loaded def
loaded fwds
cheap rucks

Not sure you can load def? Doesn't seem to be that exciting, will be the year of the mid pricer down back I think. I Think you have to load the fwds with all those mids available at decent prices. Could you start with 2/5/1/5? (Def>Fwd) Can you squeeze 13 prems in to start? Knock one off the mids if need be but something like that? No Gaz, No Bud ;)

Not sure you can load def? Doesn't seem to be that exciting, will be the year of the mid pricer down back I think. I Think you have to load the fwds with all those mids available at decent prices. Could you start with 2/5/1/5? (Def>Fwd) Can you squeeze 13 prems in to start? Knock one off the mids if need be but something like that? No Gaz, No Bud ;)

We'll just have to get used to the idea that 90 is the new 100 in the back line. But yeah so much value in the forward line, there'll be some wildly varied structures when round 1 begins.

We'll just have to get used to the idea that 90 is the new 100 in the back line. But yeah so much value in the forward line, there'll be some wildly varied structures when round 1 begins.

+1

The aim obviously should be to get as many of the highest scoring defenders in your backs throughout the season, after your initial selections.

So be it if they are all 90-95 scorers, as long as they are the top scorers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back