Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B5Va8KmCIAEJdMn.jpg:large

Im all set to get necrocasm when hard mode comes out. Im not a fan of low impact autos or really autos in general but eidelon ally is quite fun to use knowing what its going to become, and the bullets look sick.

Got the new gloves for the lock double flame shield is incredibly powerful, or running an energy drain build they are quite useful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough game there though Sledge! :p

Tough talk from Mr. 0.06 himself :p

I had a poor game but I was perfectly fine the game before. All I got for the night though was a red and blue ship and some engrams, whilst Dragon's Breath is popping for everyone else :D

Tough talk from Mr. 0.06 himself :p

I had a poor game but I was perfectly fine the game before. All I got for the night though was a red and blue ship and some engrams, whilst Dragon's Breath is popping for everyone else :D
It was one game... and unlike others I don't sit back on a cap point and camp! I try and take the points... and unfortunately die because mostly everyone is looking towards their kill count/KD

It was one game... and unlike others I don't sit back on a cap point and camp! I try and take the points... and unfortunately die because mostly everyone is looking towards their kill count/KD

There is a distinct difference between camping (hiding in that same corner with a shotgun or looking down a corridor with a sniper) and holding a control point.
You only take two points in a game of control, if you are constantly trying to move into the other point you flip the spawns and lose control of the game.
Not saying you are wrong or anything but that is why a lot of players sit back, because you only should take 2 points unless the other team is absolutely woeful.

There is a distinct difference between camping (hiding in that same corner with a shotgun or looking down a corridor with a sniper) and holding a control point.
You only take two points in a game of control, if you are constantly trying to move into the other point you flip the spawns and lose control of the game.
Not saying you are wrong or anything but that is why a lot of players sit back, because you only should take 2 points unless the other team is absolutely woeful.
Lukas sits 200m away from the control point in some obscure corner with his sniper scope constantly trained on the cap points. That's most definitely camping. ;)

But when you refuse to leave that point when every single other cap point has been taken? (continually running back to the "central" cap point, where all the action happens, to up your KD.

Sorta is... you aren't playing the team game (especially when you could stop by that other point and cap it when you respawn)

Who's up for VoG Hard tonight?

Blacky, hirdlylloydy, spudregus, Higgs, Vooligan, lukas, scope, ? Anyone?

Say 9pm Melbourne time tonight? I have the Templar checkpoint saved on my Hunter - I'm keen to see the Black Hammer rain death from above on the Templar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back