Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

No way known will the Pies drop off.
Unemployment is through the roof so they are the only people left with disposable incomes.

We tax payers will be propping up the Pies membership for generations to come.

Ha ha, that's a different take on it!

So our taxes support Collingwood, and our club also subsidises North, Bulldogs, etc

;)

Ha ha, that's a different take on it!

So our taxes support Collingwood, and our club also subsidises North, Bulldogs, etc

;)
As a long suffering tax payer I feel it is my duty to help the down trodden.

As the leader of the Football Community the Hawks are also feel this way.

On a Sunday?
I've received my email last week saying its on its way, so I'm guessing I'll get mine tomorrow or Tuesday
I think they deliver on the weekend before Christmas to alleviate the massive amount of mail they have to deal with.

I think they deliver on the weekend before Christmas to alleviate the massive amount of mail they have to deal with.
I see
I ordered the back to back dvd for my old man for Christmas in early Dec and I'm told it will arrive December 24
I hope it does, or the old man will get socks again for Chrissy :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way known will the Pies drop off.

Unemployment is through the roof so they are the only people left with disposable incomes.

We tax payers will be propping up the Pies membership for generations to come.

Correct, there is a direct correlation between increasing unemployment and Collingwood membership because Centrelink hand out a 1-game Collingwood membership with the first dole cheque.

thats actually a great effort by the Saints and their members considering how unsuccessful they've been recently.

Exactly, they got all their members to join before christmas! Quite a feat.

thats actually a great effort by the Saints and their members considering how unsuccessful they've been recently.

We should count ourselves lucky with what our footy club has given us, and respect the fans of clubs like saints and doggies. They have stuck fat with the club without any ultimate success and with that also comes the difficulty in attracting new fans.

We should never take anything for granted.

Merry Christmas.

*This post is not directed at you Dinsdale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back