2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly Gillo, Carlton won't finish above Port Adelaide. Carlton are nowhere near the side Port are. Their team is only going to improve over the next few years.

West Coast won't finish in the top 6 IMO.

Adelaide won't finish as low as 16th.

These are just my opinions and you're entitled to yours, I just can't see the first point happening at all. Port Adelaide have their premiership Window opening, your club needs to go backwards before it can even shoot back up into the 8.

I've gone through my reasons behind Port & Blues ladder position so won't repeat myself

Eagles should improve, unlucky last year to miss out, 1 game out and have decent core to work with

Adelaide hard thought, ok list but nothing flash other than Patty who will go through so much crap next year that will influence his form, new coach and structures team will have to adapt with and other than Sloan and Smith nothing fancy, Crouch boys still need few more years to develop

First off..

How the heck is Adelaide the 3rd worst team in the comp? We have a relatively easy draw and a list that should see us alot higher than 16th!

Secondly, Port are locks for top 8 and top 4 is likely.

You are a troll.

Refer to comment I gave Hawkers88 as not repeating myself

Rance did some out of character things in that final out of frustration. You'd struggle to find other examples.

Mackenzie probably has the edge in stopping ability but Rance is a dasher and often sets up attacking plays.

Astbury looks to be more in the Talia mould and may graduate to the key post if he continues to improve, freeing Rance up a little more.

On exposed form, not sure Simpson possesses the imagination to extract the best from the Eagles' list.

Geez I disagree with this, Rance has shown to be an excellent stopper. They are at least equal in my view.

Talia is a B grader at best? All Australian CHB at 22 years old and is regarded as one of the best key defenders in the comp.​

Walker is an elite forward that could very well win a coleman in the future. Is undeniably a gun that every opposition fear on gameday.​

Betts kicked 52 goals this year as a small forward and was top 5 for score assists. One of the best small forwards of the comp.​

Jacobs is arguably a top 3 ruckman of the comp. Has cemented himself as an elite ruckman.​

Try again. :rolleyes:

Try again. :rolleyes:

He did first of all on Nov 10, 2014

1. Port
2. Swans
3. Hawks
4. Carlton
5. North
6. Freo
7. Suns
8. Tigers
9. Bombers
10. Eagles
11. Demons
12. Crows
13. GWS
14. Collingwood
15. Bulldogs
16. Lions
17. Cats (yes)
18. Saints

Then on Dec 11, 2014 he did the following

My big call for 2015 believe it or not is Port Adelaide & Fremantle to miss the 8, im looking at their list, draw and other factors and believe will just miss 8. Nothing ever gauranteed and might be 100% be wrong but just what my gut tells me. Seeing patches in Ports play makes me think will miss
My ladder is;
1. Sydney
2. Hawks
3. Geelong
4. Kangaroos
5. Tigers
6. Gold Coast
7. Brisbane
8. Carlton
9. Fremantle
10. Adelaide
11. West Coast
12. Port Adelaide
13. Bulldogs
14. Collingwood
15. Essendon
16. GWS
17. Demons
18. Saints

Since Dec 11 he has done 54 posts in this thread saying he has studied the lists and draw

Plus he throws in his red herring

Look I'm probs 100%!wrong

Covering his arse

I have a feeling that somewhere between November 10th & December 11th someone from Port has thrown him a curve ball, something he didn't like, ever since he has gone on a crusade in this thread.

Quite pathetic actually.

Since Dec 11 he has done 54 posts in this thread saying he has studied the lists and draw

Covering his arse

I have a feeling that somewhere between November 10th & December 11th someone from Port has thrown him a curve ball, something he didn't like, ever since he has gone on a crusade in this thread.

Quite pathetic actually.

I find it quite pathetic you take time go through all the threads and interactions lol

Maybe people get excited from finals and drafts once the dust settles people start looking at the season as a whole instead of just how it ended, true?

Btw Cats addressed issues in off season which impressed me

I'm confident because I know Richmond have no improvement in them and our midfield will be better. We're already better everywhere else.
Yeh you do have plenty of improvement to be made... After all 0 wins vs top 8 sides last season is putrid.

For mine Richmond will finish higher than West Coast. You have pretty vanilla midfield tbh.

I don't think he understands the concept of research. As evidence by his posts in this thread.

You want evidence, here it is all I have to say on the subject
Crows first 7 rounds
R1 - Kangaroos will beat you 0-1)
R2 - Pies at MCG,will beat you (0-2)
R3 - Demons will beat you again
R4 - Dogs beat you at Etihad
R5 - Port will beat you (0-5)
R6 - Suns at Metricon (0-6)
R7 - Crows first win against Saints

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Covering his arse

Quite pathetic actually.
Mate, he may very well end up being wrong in his prediction, in fact most people will be wrong in some way.

It's just the opinion of one man, nothing more nothing less. To go back and find out he's made 54 posts in the thread is a bit OTT.

If PA end up higher on the ladder than the blues does it really matter next September if he or anyone else suggested otherwise. Not at all.

I'm not going to feel the need to come back here next August and bump posts from people who suggested my side will miss finals (should we make it of course).

After all we don't even have the ability atm to predict finishing positions based from performances in the NAB challenge matches. It's still 2014.

Mate, he may very well end up being wrong in his prediction, in fact most people will be wrong in some way.

It's just the opinion of one man, nothing more nothing less.

You don't get it

I have not gone back over the thread and questioned other posters ad nauseam regarding their predictions.

But this joker, he's miles over the top because he says he has "actually provided hard evidence"

Now for a ladder prediction thread, that is patently ridiculous, all anyone can do is a prediction

We all can have reasons for our predictions and that is valid, but I do not accept this thread and the posters within can "actually provided hard evidence"

You don't get it

I have not gone back over the thread and questioned other posters ad nauseam regarding their predictions.

But this joker, he's miles over the top because he says he has "actually provided hard evidence"

Now for a ladder prediction thread, that is patently ridiculous, all anyone can do is a prediction

We all can have reasons for our predictions and that is valid, but I do not accept this thread and the posters within can "actually provided hard evidence"
I Take your point there. It sounds more like an 'indicator' based on past encounters than anything else.

I just don't see the point of getting worked up like some port fans have in response to this poster (regarding iirc not having port in the 8?).

I don't really care where anyone puts my team. He may end up being an idiot, maybe he could end up as Nostradamus as well!;)

I've got (not that I've posted it here) NM scraping into the 8 and GC top 4. Couldn't care less if I'm wrong actually, and couldn't care less if I get some one eyed NM fan provide me with reasons why they'll finish higher...

... Player <insert name here> is training the house down:p :rolleyes:etc.

Fwiw I have my team between 5-8. In other words stagnating.

Can you explain your rationale?

And please don't use the semi-final as your justification.

Improved squad with a fairly easy draw says we will be well in the mix.

Lol because that's whats wrong about his ladder

You'll all see. Random.org never lies.

Ok guys I actually have a job plus work tomorrow and don't spend my days playing video games leaching off tax payers so goodnight
And then 2 hours later........
Crows first 7 rounds
Don't you hate it when being shown up on the net
keeps you awake at night?

You put that really well until you included Edwards. The guy is nowhere near the level of Priddis and Shuey. I would also take Masten, Selwood etc before him everyday of the week.

I've been critical at different times. Edwards possesses an almost unique skill set but can appear to drift through chunks of the season, and his kicking at one stage would've been in the worst 5% in the comp. You need to have a look at some games in the second half of the season, e.g. tight matches v Sydney & Adelaide, to see what this bloke is capable of. His ability to extract the ball and create damaging plays out of nothing had me singing his praises, but you need to watch it with the sound down because he's almost invisible to commentators.

I think he underrates his own ability. Being offered a contract extension mid-year seemed to galvanise him.

I've been critical at different times. Edwards possesses an almost unique skill set but can appear to drift through chunks of the season, and his kicking at one stage would've been in the worst 5% in the comp. You need to have a look at some games in the second half of the season, e.g. tight matches v Sydney & Adelaide, to see what this bloke is capable of. His ability to extract the ball and create damaging plays out of nothing had me singing his praises, but you need to watch it with the sound down because he's almost invisible to commentators.

I think he underrates his own ability. Being offered a contract extension mid-year seemed to galvanise him.
Well he has never once showed consistency in his seasons. If he did have a stellar 2nd half of the year then I'll take your word.

I'll watch him closer in 2015 and see if my opinion changes of him.

Covering his arse

Quite pathetic actually.

He's either a troll, or incredibly stupid. I initially thought the former, however, I'm now convinced it's the latter.

Crows first 7 rounds
Worst case they will be 3-4 IMO.

Crows first 7 rounds
Lol. No fan of Adelaide, but no chance in hell of that.
R1 - Kangaroos turn up to games against Adelaide, in Adelaide, with a jar of lube in hand and pre-game instead of shaking hands pass it over.
R2 - Pies coming off getting all their injured players back, lots off limited pre-seasons.
R3 - Unlikely
R4 - Unlikely
R5 - First likely loss
R6 - 50/50 - Depends if Ablett is back and fully fit. If so I'd tip Suns, if not Crows.
R7 - Adelaide.

Realistically they are going to be 4-3, possibly 5-2. No way 1-6 after 7 rounds.

Lol. No fan of Adelaide, but no chance in hell of that.
R1 - Kangaroos turn up to games against Adelaide, in Adelaide, with a jar of lube in hand and pre-game instead of shaking hands pass it over.
R2 - Pies coming off getting all their injured players back, lots off limited pre-seasons.
R3 - Unlikely
R4 - Unlikely
R5 - First likely loss
R6 - 50/50 - Depends if Ablett is back and fully fit. If so I'd tip Suns, if not Crows.
R7 - Adelaide.

Realistically they are going to be 4-3, possibly 5-2. No way 1-6 after 7 rounds.

Sorry but if you haven't noticed the topic regarding my ladder predictions is over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back