Other PDC World Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the Wizard might need some.
He looked like a shell up there
It's like watching a bad accident . Horrible to watch yet you can't look away.

Definitely a year to forget.

Glad to see Kim Huybrechts get up convincingly .

More Kim means more Dana. :thumbsu:

Nicholson actually blamed her for losing a match against Kim a couple of years ago.

Very distracting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicho hinting at retirement on Twitter?'

Still young enough to play for years.

If he's happy enough to get knocked out first, second and third round, still plenty of money to make.

Still young enough to play for years.

If he's happy enough to get knocked out first, second and third round, still plenty of money to make.
I think he is struggling with his form of the last two seasons plus he could be thinking of a career in the media. His commentary is rather good.

Looking forward to watching Marijanovic in the prelim game tonight.

Carried Restovic in the 2013 World Cup and took Croatia into the Quarter finals. Unfortunately he came up against a red hot set of Huybrechts brothers.

Looking forward to watching Marijanovic in the prelim game tonight.

Carried Restovic in the 2013 World Cup and took Croatia into the Quarter finals. Unfortunately he came up against a red hot set of Huybrechts brothers.
Turned out a thriller in the end. Also great game played by Hopp v King. Lots of talent in that young man and what a way to kill the match.

The word on the street is that Hopp has talent to burn. Just a matter of harnessing it. Could be another MVG.

I like our new bloke Kyle Anderson. Has a ice throw and just needs time to adapt to the life of a pro IMO. He threw a 9 darter in the world champs in 2013, beat a very good Keegan Brown in the final of QSchool and had made both quarters and semis on tour. No mean feet for a young pro.

The word on the street is that Hopp has talent to burn. Just a matter of harnessing it. Could be another MVG.

I like our new bloke Kyle Anderson. Has a ice throw and just needs time to adapt to the life of a pro IMO. He threw a 9 darter in the world champs in 2013, beat a very good Keegan Brown in the final of QSchool and had made both quarters and semis on tour. No mean feet for a young pro.

Big fan of Kyle Anderson.

He is now my favourite Anderson.

Holy **** dat 161 finish
Poor old Mervs like " * put myself through all that , nearly won and lose like that :mad: "
Haven't seen that match yet. Sounds like a must watch.

Edit - just watched it. You're right. Holy ****.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back