Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fighting Furies would like to say how disappointed we are by the defection, without the courtesy of a discussion with Wacky Tiger, of Hate to the Dragons, after a highly promising first half a season.
But if you don't want to be here, then we wish you good luck in your new endeavours, fitting in with all those massive egos won't be easy and I hope you enjoy running out of the back pocket.

Half a season Skipper. He's on your team, you could at least know your players.
Nope.

He's played his first season, he just hasn't played one full season.

The Fighting Furies would like to say how disappointed we are by the defection, without the courtesy of a discussion with Wacky Tiger, of Hate to the Dragons, after a highly promising first half a season.
But if you don't want to be here, then we wish you good luck in your new endeavours, fitting in with all those massive egos won't be easy and I hope you enjoy running out of the back pocket.

If Wacky Tiger is so disappointed then why doesn't he say so himself? I don't like puppets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Wacky Tiger is so disappointed then why doesn't he say so himself? I don't like puppets.
I have told Hate behind closed doors that im dissapointed and have wished him well (think i did :confused: ) but hey if he wants to be elsewhere thats up to him

So let me get this clear. You are posting on behalf of Wacky Tiger, who liked your post soon after, to voice your outrage at losing a player who you obviously didn't treat well enough?
Id also like to know how we have mistreated him and have also asked this behind closed doors. Not sure why your getting you knickers in a twist over it.

And hey lets be honest i 'like' most things :D

So let me get this clear. You are posting on behalf of Wacky Tiger, who liked your post soon after, to voice your outrage at losing a player who you obviously didn't treat well enough?
I'm posting on behalf of the Furies, can't you read?
We treated Hate just fine, and if he doesn't want to stick around then that's his prerogative, we aren't outraged, just, understandably, disappointed.

We treated Hate just fine, and if he doesn't want to stick around then that's his prerogative, we aren't outraged, just, understandably, disappointed.
We pinpointed Hate about 3 months ago. We've been wining and dining him ever since. Our seductive charm was just too much for him to bear. Or furie, I suppose.

We pinpointed Hate about 3 months ago. We've been wining and dining him ever since. Our seductive charm was just too much for him to bear. Or furie, I suppose.
That's interesting

Hate was handpicked.

His ego fits. And he will be justifiably rewarded.

I'm dyslexic but even I know that is to many commma's. (Maybe) beez help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back