Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for the Swamprats right now :(
The first cab of the ranks is the official announcement of Noobz0r as my Co-Captain for the upcoming season. Noobz is one of the best posters in the league and will take a leading position as we look to take this club forward in next season and beyond. I, for one, am looking forward to working with Noobz as we look to increase our fortunes on and off the field.

The joke's on you good sir, we did the old switcherooo when the Dub was leaving. Enjoy the container of camel poop.

Maybe we will.

Not even a big deal, one good poster and one rookie with two absolute has beens of the league who really won't be anything to bother about.

I bet it sounded better in your head brutha.

sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif

When Noobz0r rated half of the Dragons' list an 'A', I thought silently to myself, "maybe he's drunk or has the early onsets of schizophrenia and mistook the Dragons fantasy team for the 1957 Boston Celtics, or an apple". It turns out he was merely fawning his newly minted overlords. I suppose his backbone is composed entirely of vermicelli, making him easier to bend and mold.

Can I just say that not only am I deeply disappointed that Gee Dub lacks the principle and conviction to remain at Baghdad, rigging BnFs, but I am amazed that someone can render their entire season's worth of posting worthless and hollow. Two-thirds of his posts this past seasons were essentially him defending himself as captain, then he hops onto his biggest contractor's team, thereby rendering almost every one of his posts useless. That audacity. I assume the Bandits name change was just a troll in his part too, a further expression of his urinating all over his old club and their season.

No one cares about PVF.

I actually really like this move for Hate because I was not looking having to put up with the rest of the Furies just to read his posts. Now I don't have too. On ya, mate! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back