Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

We have so many promising recruits though and it is so exciting to see. It's a spot we can easily fill and perhaps helps us at the moment considering we are very stacked for players :p. Sorry haha.

Ah, not PVF. A Swans supporter and the bloke that got me to join the league. :(

All of them.

#shieldguy

Shield Guy... now there's someone that would do a more than adequate job at replacing him! :p

#standbyshieldguy

This is close to the most active we've ever been. It's great!

What would be even better, is if players such as Coopers, HaroLad, Beer n Skittles, mike123 and any others who already don't have a WCW sig, make one. Really promote the best club in the SFA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do one when I get home. Let's try and beat the record for most replies to a thread, which was set by us in S16 (I think?), next season. Not spam it up or anything, but just stay active.

I have a really good feeling about next season lads. I'm pretty sure we have more rookies than the rest of the league combined at the moment. And it's not even halfway through the preseason and we already have like 6 rooks. Keep up the good effort, ClarkeM
croweater 41 TheFreshBanana , and anyone else who has been involved in the recruitment drive.

Sorry guys for sounding like a noob. What I was asking is how to get the link, In the end I just copied someone else's who had the link.

Sorry guys for sounding like a noob. What I was asking is how to get the link, In the end I just copied someone else's who had the link.

There is a link button in the heading, looks like, well, a link in a chain.
cac8f7c65ef44aa2e7280c7234718adb.png

If you want to do something where you link a word, like here, just highlight that and press the link button, then put the url in.

First game went alright, got beaten in the 2nd game though. Loved the big tackles on Sandy too, and the 9 FF :p Also interesting to see that I played Rover in both games.

Will get on a sig now too.

Hahahaha

In my first season, I asked that PVFlog the same thing!

Your future is looking bright ;)

Mine isn't....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back