2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we must be well above 25,000 now unless they close all the membership office on the weekend.. which given what theyre trying to do I severely doubt.

Didnt think we could do it..

I think we must be well above 25,000 now unless they close all the membership office on the weekend.. which given what theyre trying to do I severely doubt.

Didnt think we could do it..

Yeah, I'm guessing we will announce it tomorrow. I'm still kinda reluctant to believe we will finish 4000+ members up on last year, but if we do, it'll be an amazing achievement.

Momentum builds momentum.

Proud of the efforts of the players/club...Everyone seems to be on the same page.

Even more proud of the members, of which I can count myself one. These are tough times for the club, but we all know how quickly things can turn around. We can do our bit to make that quicker.

19 years running membership despite the fact I haven't lived in Melbourne since 1998 (and I'm only 27). I remember when I lived overseas my dad would book transferable flights to Melbourne for the last week in September just in case we made it.

When my family and I moved overseas in 98 my dad told the club we were moving but would continue the memberships to support the club. They invited us to a training session to say thanks and I got to meet all the players. Meeting Bourkey and Banger, noticing Peckett's bad ankle tattoo and seeing Spida's gangly ass walking around the changing rooms had an impact on me and probably contributed to me keeping the membership for so long despite getting very little in return as I can't go to games. These little things the club is doing have lasting impacts, especially on kids and it's great to see the club recognise this and captilise on it.

Proud to be a Saints member.

Last edited:
19 years running membership despite the fact I haven't lived in Melbourne since 1998 (and I'm only 27). I remember when I lived overseas my dad would book transferable flights to Melbourne for the last week in September just in case we made it.

When my family and I moved overseas in 97 my dad told the club we were moving but would continue the memberships to support the club. They invited us to a training session to say thanks and I got to meet all the players. Meeting Bourkey and Banger, noticing Peckett's bad ankle tattoo and seeing Spida's gangly ass walking around the changing rooms had an impact on me and probably contributed to me keeping the membership for so long despite getting very little in return as I can't go to games. These little things the club is doing have lasting impacts, especially on kids and it's great to see the club recognise this and captilise on it.

Proud to be a Saints member.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: An inspiring post. Well done to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a member since 2008 but for the first time in a long time I've wanted to sign up because Ive been genuinely impressed by how the club's been doing things.

I guess that's all apart of reaching out to the supporter base but through 08/12 the prospect of finals and Grand Final tickets was what excited me most about the membership. Not to say that if we were not playing off in finals I wouldn't have signed up but the thought of finals is what made t worth it.

When we turned to rubbish membership was never in doubt but it became more of a loyalty thing to help the club in a down period.

Right now everything the club is doing off field is making me excited to sign up. I want to sign up because it's a st kilda membership if that makes sense. And the distinction between what it was and is now i think is hugely important in getting members.

And although due to financial constraints I may not be able to do so before christmas, the club deserves a massive pat on the back for its efforts, because I sure do feel a tad guilty that I won't be helping the push for 25k.

And although due to financial constraints I may not be able to do so before christmas, the club deserves a massive pat on the back for its efforts, because I sure do feel a tad guilty that I won't be helping the push for 25k.
I wouldn't be worried at all about that. It's pretty certain we're get to 25 by 25, so that's not a massive deal. And the whole thing is actually to help us get to a much larger membership afterwards - and you'll be part of that. You can be part of the 35,000+ members we get next year. :)

I wouldn't be worried at all about that. It's pretty certain we're get to 25 by 25, so that's not a massive deal. And the whole thing is actually to help us get to a much larger membership afterwards - and you'll be part of that. You can be part of the 35,000+ members we get next year. :)

What do you mean next year? We now have 3 months for another 10k members!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back