Sport The Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2-0 in tests. Didn't know what to do with myself today with no cricket on.

So who goes for which BBL side? Renegades for me
I've found it really hard to get into the BBL. Don't mind the Sixers purely because they play at the SCG. Out of the Melbourne teams I have always preferred the Stars but have cheered for Hodge to fail.

I've found it really hard to get into the BBL. Don't mind the Sixers purely because they play at the SCG. Out of the Melbourne teams I have always preferred the Stars but have cheered for Hodge to fail.
This year I've found to be kinda average for some reason.

No one should cheer for Hodge to do well.

If you don't mind me asking why would you cheer for Hodge to fail?
He comes across as really arrogant. Not KP arrogant, but punchable in the face arrogant. Just never liked the guy.

You tower over him. Should have played another 30-40 tests, instead of these flogs like Haddin and Watson, what a waste of space those 2 are
In form Watson over Hodge. He also wasnt a good team man. Cracked the dummy way to too much

Jason Gillespie should be equally as pissed then. Watson when in form is possible of taking game changing wickets and score big scores. He was our best bowler in the second innings despite not taking wickets. He tied up an end beautifully and put pressure on so Johnson could bowl that spell. In form Watson is very good for Australia. The issue is he isnt with the bat. He needs to be held much more accountable for it however.

M.Marsh is a jet. Shaun, I dont know whats going on with him. Has great talent but is losing himself upstairs.

So would I if I made 200 and got dropped. Its a F ing farce what goes on with selection. Its really showing up from now on how much Hughsy will be missed with duds like Marsh and Watson in the team

Every man and a dog got runs on that pitch....do you remember the name Jaques Rudolph....yep that hack that saved the match on that road. Tae that innings out, and Hodge wasn't that 'unlucky'.

M.Marsh is a jet. Shaun, I dont know whats going on with him. Has great talent but is losing himself upstairs.

Shaun would barely get a run if his last name wasn't Marsh. Ordinary.

Shaun would barely get a run if his last name wasn't Marsh. Ordinary.
He has made a lot of runs in other games. I dont know what it is but he has so much talent but cant use it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not surprised Watson and rogers didn't go on with it , both them and haddin shouldn't be in future planning.
Marsh wont last
Rodgers is better in England and in our top 3 run scorers for the year. He will retire after the Ashes. Watson should go if Burns does well and M. Marsh is fit to play.

Ashes:
Rodgers
Warner
Burns/Watson
Clarke
Smith
M. Marsh
Haddin/Wade/Another keeper that I don't know as I've only seen Wade
Johnson
Harris
Lyon
Hazelwood

After the Ashes, Rodgers, Clarke and Harris will or should retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back