Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

You two are friends now?

Interesting.
Son of God if this new alliance leads to you leaving the Royals I will find you, and I will kill you.

And if this is trying to recruit pantskyle to the Royals, then I will find you, and I will skin you.

Son of God if this new alliance leads to you leaving the Royals I will find you, and I will kill you.

And if this is trying to recruit pantskyle to the Royals, then I will find you, and I will skin you.
I shed my skin this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son of God vs Hate.
Go Soggy Go, yay Soggy, give it to him Soggy.
200.gif

Son of God vs Hate.
Go Soggy Go, yay Soggy, give it to him Soggy.
200.gif

It's all starting to unravel. All those unanswered questions, but it just came to me.

Hate accuses Logger of rigging the sim after his once beloved Furies couldn't achieve the ultimate glory.

He's now decided to take the easy option and join the club the new simmer plays for. He was being serious...he actually thinks the premiers end up being the club the simmer plays for.

What happens when boncer34 retires mid season and Wacky Tiger becomes the competitions new simmer and the Furies win the season 19 title?

Hate isn't a loss, but Gee Dub and Noobz0r are to their respective clubs.

1. Gee Dub isn't necessarily a good poster, in fact he isn't, but the Bombers are now that bereft of posters, and I feel they're now going to struggle to survive. It says great things about a man who can rig 2 best and fairest awards then leave his club in turmoil.

2. As much as I rate Noobz0r...he's a star, but to walk out on a club on the brink of collapse says a lot about him also.

3. Hate isn't any good and takes things to heart. He'll likely lose interest anyway next season when he gets attacked further and wilts under the pressure.

4. I wasted my time on PVF moments before I saw this thread. :(

Good luck to the Dragons and well done. Ljp should have forgone his own agenda's and stood down when the Dragons were a good club. Now they're merely a laughing stock and making a mockery of the competition. I for one am going to ensure that each and every one of them gets the treatment they deserve.

I'm a great poster and you know it. I've had the league fooled this year so this would have a greater effect.

You know what would have been great, is if Noobz0r convinced Gee Dub to go to the Swamprats instead. It wouldn't have made the Swamprats any better but it certainly wouldn't cripple them like this.

Why would I want to go to the Swamprats? I've already knocked them back three times including when I was the captain and realised it was a failure and jumped off.

Have to agree with Son of God

This is worse form than that displayed by the Royals a couple of seasons ago, far worse... Times are a changing in the SFA.. "best interests of the league" is a thing of the past.. Interestingly, the one bloke who sprouts "best interests of the competition" has failed to confirm his intentions, how will this impact his decision?? boncer34 ?

Who gives a * about the best interests of the comp. If we were all lost to the league because we weren't enjoying it then the league would be worse off as well. I couldn't give two shits about the league if I'm not happy.

Yah, I run the podcasts now too.

WE run the podcasts now.

You know what else reallyrics shito me about this...

Who gives you the right to announce the Bomdits captaincy change?? Touch presumptuous don't you think?

I was the captain so I could do what I wanted. So I made Shermy captain. Beng has become an entitled prick and he needs to realise that he can't assume that everything will be given to him just because he claims he wants it. I didn't appreciate public belittling from one of my own players either.

Extremely disappointed in noobz0r, no warning was given at all, this kind of departure cuts very deep and it it will be hard to ever acknowledge him again

You said that about me too...

I love how contradictory half of the responses in this thread are. Joe and pants say this is no big deal and the recruits are tired old and boring while SoG and IMS say we're destroying the league. It's delicious, and it's exactly what we expected was going to happen. We're all sitting back with our popcorn watching you chumps implode with anger. :D

Why would the bomdits take what we say in this thread to heart? Surely you'd think they have the people within to make their own decisions?

Yeah that was me. Now they're ****ed.

I'm a great poster and you know it. I've had the league fooled this year so this would have a greater effect.

Why would I want to go to the Swamprats? I've already knocked them back three times including when I was the captain and realised it was a failure and jumped off.

Who gives a **** about the best interests of the comp. If we were all lost to the league because we weren't enjoying it then the league would be worse off as well. I couldn't give two shits about the league if I'm not happy.

WE run the podcasts now.

I was the captain so I could do what I wanted. So I made Shermy captain. Beng has become an entitled prick and he needs to realise that he can't assume that everything will be given to him just because he claims he wants it. I didn't appreciate public belittling from one of my own players either.

You said that about me too...

Yeah that was me. Now they're stuffed.

So, basically, you just continue down your idiotic path and push yourself as one of the worst captains and contributors this board has ever seen.. This child like behaviour is basically a worse situation that EBIAC having a cry and putting Juggs in charge at the Demons.

The only positive is that you will be gone by the end of this season as well, and no one will care.

I'm surprised you were able to grow a set of balls to do something like this gee dub when it was clear you didn't have a set when you gutlessly left the swamprats

I'm surprised you were able to grow a set of balls to do something like this gee dub when it was clear you didn't have a set when you gutlessly left the swamprats

This is an opportunity too good to pass up. That operation was always going to fail and I soon realised that.

You're currently not within a bull's roar of the top 60 posters in the comp. Fools gold.

Once a coward, always a coward.. Even his "greatest claim to fame" is just a rehashed copy of stuff I did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back