2015 SC Proposed Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gingy did it today. Probably the best person to ask.
The $1 option is a HS subscription.

This ^ SC Gold comes as part of a Herald Sun subscription. $1 first month, then $6 p/w billed monthly ($24p/m) you get full all access to all the Newscorp digital papers, including live SC scores in the Herald Sun which links up to your league head to head games (worth having a HUN subscription just for that) + the weekend Herald Sun newspapers delivered to your home.

There's a definite charm to it, if I could just buy the sport of a Saturday morning I would. Particularly with broadsheets though you get reams and reams of stuff that just doesn't interest me, and is consequently a huge waste. So, tablet it is.

Costs the same ($6p/w) with or without the weekend papers being delivered.

This ^ SC Gold comes as part of a Herald Sun subscription. $1 first month, then $6 p/w billed monthly ($24p/m) you get full all access to all the Newscorp digital papers, including live SC scores in the Herald Sun which links up to your league head to head games (worth having a HUN subscription just for that) + the weekend Herald Sun newspapers delivered to your home.
Thanks guys, got it, just have to remember to/figure out how to cancel it before it starts charging me $24 a month for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back