News New Jumpers for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Why's that?
I dunno, it probably is legit, it's just a shitty mockup job, jagged edges and poorly rendered logos. There's no backstory on where it came from, other than the words 'official BLK image' - the image was originally uploaded to Photobucket, not from Goodscore or a copyright site etc.
But really, that's all circumstantial, it's probably more so that BLK are just a crock of s**t... I mean, check out ISC's mock up of Port's guernsey
32161-port-adelaide-2015-mens-home-guernsey-1000.jpg

gawjus

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
I dunno, it probably is legit, it's just a shitty mockup job, jagged edges and poorly rendered logos. There's no backstory on where it came from, other than the words 'official BLK image' - the image was originally uploaded to Photobucket, not from Goodscore or a copyright site etc.
But really, that's all circumstantial, it's probably more so that BLK are just a crock of s**t... I mean, check out ISC's mock up of Port's guernsey
32161-port-adelaide-2015-mens-home-guernsey-1000.jpg

gawjus
Yeah, but have you seen the other mockups they've done? Adelaide, Brisbane? They're pretty crappy too.
7643_19781_2181.jpg

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
While it seems a lot of their mock ups are suss, I agree with Bowakawa – came from nowhere, has only been 'told to' by one person (who leaked the image), and there's been no hint of where the mock-up was sourced at all.

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah, but have you seen the other mockups they've done? Adelaide, Brisbane? They're pretty crappy too.
7643_19781_2181.jpg
98881_af8aae1a6abcbc948a480b855ac409db.jpg

compare the two though,
BLK logo is larger on the Lions tag
Stitching on the bottom is entirely different, same goes for the cuffs,
Bib includes tag, club song on inner back,
Take a look at the AFL logo on the Richmond mockup, it's just been removed from a white JPG. and pasted on in photoshop, maybe even paint
The outline on the two designs is also different, it fits in with club colours on the Brisbane design, whereas on the Richmond design it's all grey, which is the PSD. default in all my experience.

Last edited:
For those who want to know it came straight to my e mail from someone who works there. It's legit and it is the new clash jumper. I'm not trolling guys

If you don't believe me call them up and ask, a few other RFC supporters who didn't believe it have already done so. BLK have started telling people that it will be on sale in January.

This is off another Richmond forum posted by user 'one-eyed' :

xx.gif

Re: 2015 RFC guernseys
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 10:11:46 PM »

I sent an email to BLK. This is their reply confirming the new clash jumper for 2015 will be yellow with a black sash.

----------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tue 16/12/14 09:25
Subject: Re: Richmond Clash Guerney

Hello,

Thank you for your below online enquiry.

The new 2015 Richmond’s Clash Guernsey is going to be yellow with a black sash.

Thanks so much,

Lauren Rowe
Online Customer Experience
blksport.com

I dunno, Groupie seems like the kind of guy to make up fake infomation and graphics just to troll a subsection of a football discussion forum
what about that guy that wasted precious time in photoshop designing fake richmond adidas guernseys and made up a lie that they signed with them even though they had just signed on with blk till 2017. now that was trolling

what about that guy that wasted precious time in photoshop designing fake richmond adidas guernseys and made up a lie that they signed with them even though they had just signed on with blk till 2017. now that was trolling
lmach is a hoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back