Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I'll leave it alone when you admit you are just alittle bit pissed about this.

Was Liz even alive then? And I appreciate the compliment but stop hitting on me.

Is that because you are unable to recruit big names?
Yes you are alive brutha.

I'm not even remotely pissed. You more want me to be to somehow feed your extinguished ego.

Awoooooooo

I can't wait for season 21 when we get the flogcutters awards for season 17 and in season 39 when we get this eka votes for this season

God's speed IMS nighty night

Night junior, sweet dreams.. Give mummy a kiss for me

Far out you are stupid, again here is Son of God thinking he knows it all.

I told them before I left. About an hour or so I reckon beforehand. :thumbsu:
That's barely any better. It's still gutless to tell them at the 11th hour.

Far out you are stupid, again here is Son of God thinking he knows it all.

There's the insults again. Would you like me to wipe away your tears before or after I tuck you into bed tonight?
I told them before I left. About an hour or so I reckon beforehand. :thumbsu:
Yet you've just stated that this was set in stone well before Logger retired as simmer.

Yes you are alive brutha.

I'm not even remotely pissed. You more want me to be to somehow feed your extinguished ego.

Awoooooooo

My ego is alive and on fire at the moment. But don't worry mate, your secret is safe with me ;)

My ego is alive and on fire at the moment. But don't worry mate, your secret is safe with me ;)
I have no secrets. Unless you are talking about that time I punched Mae Young.

Guys, guys please. Leo and IMS fighting. PVF and pants fighting.

This thread was supposed to be about Christmas.
Christmas is about fighting.

Also fighting with PVF would indicate PVF is doing something.

There's the insults again. Would you like me to wipe away your tears before or after I tuck you into bed tonight?
Do you have any tissues left to wipe away my non-existent tears? Or have you used them all from wiping up the mess you've made over at the Royals? Keep going buddy, the club is almost there.

Yet you've just stated that this was set in stone well before Logger retired as simmer.

I'm a chicken? I wouldn't have told them at all if that was the case.

Oh it's funny how you're the one trash talking about me being dishonest (?). ;)

I knew a little of this a couple of seasons ago.

But kudos The Filth Wizard you have truly pulled 2 (Well maybe 4 or 5) rabbits out of your hat.

Finally I can say it PVF go * yourself... ;)

And the DX invasion..

And that Gee Dud is a worthless, gutless flog.

#atleastEBIAChadanutsack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Hate stumbling for answers, he's forgotten how to quote.

Which one is it buddy.

1. You left for the Dragons because you think the side the simmer plays for wins the premiership.

2. You're too gutless to inform your team that you're leaving.

Either way you severely lack testicular fortitude.

giphy.gif

Haha Hate stumbling for answers, he's forgotten how to quote.

Which one is it buddy.

1. You left for the Dragons because you think the side the simmer plays for wins the premiership.

2. You're too gutless to inform your team that you're leaving.

Either way you severely lack testicular fortitude.
You have no clue how badly I want the day to come where I don't have to continuously repeat myself in order for something to get through to you.

That's my only Christmas wish this year. :(

You have no clue how badly I want the day to come where I don't have to continuously repeat myself in order for something to get through to you.

That's my only Christmas wish this year. :(
It may appear as though you're repeating yourself, but in actual fact you're merely contradicting yourself. It's time to man up.

When are you going to let the Royals know you're on the way to the Furies?
In all honesty, if I were to leave, the Furies would be the absolute last club I would go to. I don't blame you for getting out.

It may appear as though you're repeating yourself, but in actual fact you're merely contradicting yourself. It's time to man up.
You seem awfully obsessed with my move from the Furies to the Dragons today. Why is that SoGgy? It's almost like you're jealous or something?

Hey I'll leave it alone when you admit you are just alittle bit pissed about this.

Was Liz even alive then? And I appreciate the compliment but stop hitting on me.

Is that because you are unable to recruit big names?

Newsflash - you're not a big name.

Noobz0r is a big name.

You're just a stocking filler.

Newsflash - you're not a big name.

Noobz0r is a big name.

You're just a stocking filler.

Ah, ignorance must be bliss.

Give me within the next hour and I'll be the biggest name in the SFA.

You seem awfully obsessed with my move from the Furies to the Dragons today. Why is that SoGgy? It's almost like you're jealous or something?
Obsessed? You couldn't be further from the truth.

You are a coward though, unable to inform Wacky Tiger and the rest of your teammates of your intentions until long after you strung them along.

Nah, you're like thetradesman.

Not sure what TFW sees in you.

Give me within the next hour and I'll be the biggest name in the SFA.
Are you reverting back to Prospect Vale's Finest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back