No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend new BigFooty badge:

HemanHater.jpg

Also Burr is kinda spot-on in that this "there is no reason" crap is the kind of nonsense that actually drives people insane, of course you have to actually assess the reasons. Not the point in this thread though I woulda thought.

You guys a right I'm sorry

FTR i hope you guys don't think I'm a women abuser/basher.

I didn't think you were. We all get emotional however all we do when we post like that (any of us, me included) is make ourselves look silly.

cheers

Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Packers, Bucks, Pens, M's, Chelsea
Hard to see it not costing McDevitt his job if ASASA's crusade ultimately fails.

IMHO - McDevitt was only ever put into the role to either get the win, or take the fall for the organisation. After the EFC and ASADA details are completed, he will choose to move on or be shifted from the position.

His being a former cop, would have to have been a big reason for being nominated at the time... to show that a hard line approach was being taken to get the most out of the information still yet to source. You read that in his "I've been here for 17 days" comment that so much (what you'd have to think ASADA considered was worthy) evidence was already in their possession. Also, being a time where it was announced that they had more than enough data to raise SCN's.

I get the impression that McDevitt can only be a Pasty or a Hero form his latest job appointment. If he does get this up and over the line, it will be a phenomenal boost to his career - but you'd have to think that he's working with at least 90% of evidence obtained by a completely different scheme to what he would have run with. Here, he'll have to deal on a result on details he has been provided with - other than sourced.

Recommend new BigFooty badge:

HemanHater.jpg

Also Burr is kinda spot-on in that this "there is no reason" crap is the kind of nonsense that actually drives people insane, of course you have to actually assess the reasons. Not the point in this thread though I woulda thought.
Needs more Abbott.

IMHO - McDevitt was only ever put into the role to either get the win, or take the fall for the organisation. After the EFC and ASADA details are completed, he will choose to move on or be shifted from the position.

His being a former cop, would have to have been a big reason for being nominated at the time... to show that a hard line approach was being taken to get the most out of the information still yet to source. You read that in his "I've been here for 17 days" comment that so much (what you'd have to think ASADA considered was worthy) evidence was already in their possession. Also, being a time where it was announced that they had more than enough data to raise SCN's.

I get the impression that McDevitt can only be a Pasty or a Hero form his latest job appointment. If he does get this up and over the line, it will be a phenomenal boost to his career - but you'd have to think that he's working with at least 90% of evidence obtained by a completely different scheme to what he would have run with. Here, he'll have to deal on a result on details he has been provided with - other than sourced.

Most likely a Patsy.

Regardless wether or not ASADA win this, their handling of it is an utter digrace and the entire place needs to be gutted out. How this has come this far with the evidence they have is of utter amazement to me.

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Most likely a Patsy.

Regardless wether or not ASADA win this, their handling of it is an utter digrace and the entire place needs to be gutted out. How this has come this far with the evidence they have is of utter amazement to me.

Don't forget the very public campaign the "model litigant" has run in the media in cohorts with the AFL. They have broken nearly every rule of their charter during this saga.

Don't forget the very public campaign the "model litigant" has run in the media in cohorts with the AFL. They have broken nearly every rule of their charter during this saga.

They should get 24 hours to produce one of the following;

-Receipt
-Purchase order
-Delivery Docket
-Invoice
- Positive Test
- Signed Wtiness Statement

If they cannot produce a single one then this whole bullshit case should be dropped right on its arse. just like it should have been a year ago. The fact the tribunal are even willing to listen to circumstancial evidence makes me sick.

Jul 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

He's already got the NRL boys over the line. However it goes from here, he's out in front.

He's already got the NRL boys over the line. However it goes from here, he's out in front.

Yes unfortunatley bullying and blackmailing people with career ending suspensions looks good to some people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

efcboy

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2007
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal

I'd say he's a nasty pasty!

I didn't think you were. We all get emotional however all we do when we post like that (any of us, me included) is make ourselves look silly.

cheers
Lesson here being, sometimes it's worth looking at what you're about to post and asking "is that really a good idea or in good taste?"

Anyhow, yes, we move on.

Lesson here being, sometimes it's worth looking at what you're about to post and asking "is that really a good idea or in good taste?"

Anyhow, yes, we move on.
I've moved on from beer o'clock to scotch o'clock

Rita is simply an attention seeking farkwit writing for a farkwit paper. Bolt, Devine, Rebecca Wilson....my goodness, not fit to wipe your arse with......I mean I wouldn't anyway because of the news print...you'd get it all over your fingers as well as your arse.....the print I mean, not the....um....anyway...carry on.

Nicest interpretation is that the appointment of Justice Downes may have spooked ASADA into undertaking a rash action - That is the issuing of Show Cause notices - It's important to realise that the NRL players took deals because the NRL were in cahoots with ASADA - It's obvious the AFL didn't share the same relationship, because they were happy for EFC to take court action and not take deals.

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Bombers see light at the end of the ASADA tunnel

Essendon's dealings with ASADA were no longer a talking point among players, Brendon Goddard said.

At a fan day at the club's Tullamarine base, the midfielder practised his goalkicking and was later keen to talk football as the preseason ramped up.

"I think everyone's seen the light at the end of the tunnel," he said.

"Hopefully by the middle of February, [or] hopefully by the end of February, it's all washed up and there is a decision made."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/essend...-end-of-the-asada-tunnel-20141223-12cq0u.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back