15. Jamie Cripps (2013 - )

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't find much 2014 footage yet but he became a bit more of a fixture in our side 2014 and if fit and in form should have a spot in the 22 every week this year.

His defensive work has improved; his main area to improve for me would be his endurance as he can go missing. One of our better leading targets in the forward line though and oftentimes the first on the scoreboard for us. Still not at LeCras's level but turning into a similar kind of player IMO.

Really rate your man Lordhart, get used to seeing your 'co-sponsor' fly the flag for him in 2015 ;)

Your man just got married, so don't be so tough on him. :p

Seriously though, I've rated Cripps for a while now and I was surprised noone before me called his name out. His diabetes will likely be something of an obstacle for him running out games at 100%, but as others have said even if he can just improve his goal, tackle and disposal numbers by 20-25% I think he'll be best 22 for many a year to come.

And Brown is probably underrated on this forum, actually started finding some pretty good form last season and considering how MacKenzie also improved drastically over a couple of years at around the same age I'm hopeful that he can be a similarly valuable defender. Not many sides have two KPDs of the quality that we have, and along with Bennell for the small forwards I think it frees up our HB line to play more offensively which can only be a good thing considering the players we have there (Hurn, McGovern, Ellis, Yeo, Schofield - all best when they can play creatively).

Round 1
vs
Sydney
11 kicks, 5 handballs, 1 mark and 1 tackle.

Round 2
vs
Bulldogs
10 kicks, 6 handballs, 6 marks, 3 tackles and 1 goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3
vs
Geelong
9 kicks, 4 handballs, 6 marks and 5 tackles.

Round 4
vs
Gold Coast
10 kicks, 7 handballs, 4 marks, 4 tackles and 4 goals.

Round 5
IMG_5307.jpg
13 kicks, 7 handballs, 9 marks and 3 tackles.

Round 6
vs
Dockers
7 kicks, 8 handballs, 5 marks and 4 tackles.

Round 7
vs
Port
10 kicks, 5 handballs, 4 marks, 7 tackles and 1 goal.

Too arrogant of a sponsor to keep up lol.

Will try to update hopefully after :westcoast: win the premiership.

From Grand Final AFL Record
IMG_7081.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG
4th in John Worsfold Medal.

Congratulations Jamie Cripps!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back