Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't read threads?

Must suck when they aren't all about you

Haha, sorry, but my time in the SFA doesnt revolve around yourself, its all about me, remember?

Good luck to whatever side was desperate enough to recruit you...Will certainly boost their image...

In all honesty, if I were to leave, the Furies would be the absolute last club I would go to. I don't blame you for getting out.
Ohhhhhhh fumbler we got ourselves a fan

First episode of SFA Nitro has been a huge success.

Ratings are going through the roof.
Because of me single handedly destroying you all.

I rolled into this thread on a tank and got nothing in return besides a group of posters who have spent six months in a circle jerk thinking people would be in awe of this.

It's the nWo retirement show.

Heck Gee Dub doesn't even know what he is doing. And you in normal and expected fashion referenced how you were once good.

Hate just continued on his way but he isn't a big name anyway.

Did noobz0r even appear?

This announcement is about three weeks early. The pyros will go out quicky.

Last edited:

I rolled into this thread on a tank and got nothing in return besides a group of posters who have spent six months in a circle jerk thinking people would be in awe of this.

Heck Gee Dub doesn't even know what he is doing. And you in normal and expected fashion referenced how you were once good.

Did noobz0r even appear?

No s**t, 4 letters isn't much. I or anyone (?) else didn't even claim I was.

No s**t, 4 letters isn't much. I or anyone (?) else didn't even claim I was.
Wasn't that same line used earlier?

Can you stand on your own two feet?

Did noobz0r even appear?

But yeah.

You don't care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha!!! Oh you guys actually made Gee Dud a captain as well... The pathetic smell just keeps strengthening..

That's hilarious.
And you don't care either.

And you don't care either.

I certainly do care, your club is making a mockery of the competition, I remember when you wouldn't stand for s**t like this.. Guess you're just another little bitch in the procession these days.

I isnertainly do care, your club is making a mockery of the competition, I remember when you wouldn't stand for s**t like this.. Guess you're just another little bitch in the procession these days.
Oh sorry I got you confused with someone else. This isn't my club either, I'm a free agent.

But yeah.

You don't care.

It doesn't effect the Bears in anyway but I certainly will enjoy it. I'm not fussed it finally happened. I just enjoy laying the smack down.

It doesn't effect the Bears in anyway but I certainly will enjoy it. I'm not fussed it finally happened. I just enjoy laying the smack down.
Laying the smack down.

On something you don't care about.

Laying the smack down.

On something you don't care about.

Isn't one of the main points to the league is to banter? Seems pointless to not enjoy myself with it, just because you are well past it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I can but I honestly prefer to sit on my fat ass, similar to which I am doing now as I type this boring response to you.

Enjoy your day, pantskyle. Don't get too upset about things.

All this whole new nWo thing has done is create a bunch of pansies scared to banter and go toe to toe. The only response is the one you've now given, that's like the whole kliq now.

Pathetic. Grow a pair of balls for your own.

All this whole new nWo thing has done is create a bunch of pansies scared to banter and go toe to toe. The only response is the one you've now given, that's like the whole kliq now.

Pathetic. Grow a pair of balls for your own.
Scared to go toe to toe? Jeez you're oblivious.

I'm sure the time will come when we go 'toe to toe'. Or you can speed it up and give me something to go toe to toe with you about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back