Picola & District SE 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tungamah in the seniors and shepp east in reserves being undefeated I don't think had any negative effect on the attendance at the GF . Great crowd was in attendance .
Does sound like your contradicting yourself.Is bohdi butts still playing out at tungamah how'd he go out their ?
n' was wrongly missing in do t.

I
Any truth that Damien Payne is leaving tungamah to coach a Hume League side? And taking 3 players in Rowe,Hicks and Clark with him?
It's not confirmed Payne yes maybe going but not taking any players Tungamah will lose 4or 5 but have already got 4or5 very close to signing

How's the likes of Shepp East, Dookie and Waaia looking?

Vids should look to add players to his list out at Shepp East.

Would have thought Rob Osborne will take a few kids from Mooroopna with him to Waaia.

And who is the front runner for the Dookie job. Heard Dale Osborne was heading back but have now heard that's not the case!

In the papers early this week Jezza O'Brien named Tungamah playing/coach for the next 2 years from Yarra.
Will he bring many with him or see anyone leaving Tungamah?
Was stated that Lee James was definitely gone

Heard Hallam from Katty wont be there next year either bit of a loss for them and there backline, is Saunders still coaching there next year?

Katandra chasing a possible new coach??

Will Katunga keep there Congupna players now Burness isn't coach

Much other news about?

You would need a copy of the 2005 CGFL grand final program, it would have most of it. Sadly I don't have one. If it could be scanned and posted on here we could all have a look.

Any recruiting news on the any side for up coming season 2015 ??
The Bears will lose about 6 players i do know they are replacing i will have names soon have signed 4 at this stage and just waiting on a couple of O&M boys i would say very similar to this year they wont fall away just yet.

The Bears will lose about 6 players i do know they are replacing i will have names soon have signed 4 at this stage and just waiting on a couple of O&M boys i would say very similar to this year they wont fall away just yet.

So looks like tungamah is the side to beat again !
Any other teams improving there list ?
Waaii with Osbourne coming on board you'd think he would take a couple MRP boys .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bohdi Butts has just signed on again at Tunga as assistant coach
Have heard Kane bowyer out to Waaii with Osbourne , Kyle tapscott to Dookie , Sean Gledhill back out to katandra . Katanga have lost Wellington to Numurkha for a fair bit of $$ also .

Sam Ahmet to head out to Katandra as joint coach with Luke Minouge. can anyone confirm this? great get for Kats .

who are the new tunga boys mate?

who are the new tunga boys mate?
At this stage they have only signed 3 on paper the coach Obrien Betson and Cook they have worked hard to retain majority with Hicks Powell and Archibald just committing which means they will only lose 5 players and they are very close to signing another 2 from Yarrawonga and one from WA moving back to Mulwala.

Very quite on here. What are all the big signings and losses so far, and what have club numbers been like for the start of the pre-season.

I have heard the Bears have signed another two from Yarrawonga Ritchie Handreck and Craig Whinray along with coach O'Brien 3 good O&M players. Plus another 4 they have signed i would say as good if not better than last year.

You also think the KDFL is of equal standard to the PDFNL .
No roar I don't think the 2 leagues are of equal standard at all I believe the kdl are way better at this moment With the exeption of tunga
who are miles above the rest in the pfl they are and will continue to dominate the league until another club or two have a red hot dip and try to knock them
off their perch Where the kdl has at least 4 sides that are as good if not better than tunga I believe I am qualified to judge as I spent 7 years in the pfl before
crossing to the kdfl 3 years ago I had the chance this year to go and watch 4 games rennie twice dookie katty twice and the kats those sides in my
opinion would not have made the kdfl top 6 Maybe players that have played in both leagues can share their views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back