Media Top 10 Most Overrated Posters - With a Vengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

People don't appreciate the stuff he does behind the scenes. He also isn't in it for personal glory.
It's hard to appreciate something you're unaware of, so unless I'm granted access to everyone's PM's, I'll continue to comment on face value.

It's hard to appreciative something you're unaware of, so unless I'm granted access to everyone's PM, I'll continue to comment on face value.
I wouldn't expect anything else.

I wouldn't expect anything else.
You also said he wasn't in it for personal glory despite overlooking his hissy fit when he wasn't elected captain of the Royals, as well as his previous attempts to become a captain.

I think he'd realised that he was taking the piss out of the title and decided to stand down.

You also said he wasn't in it for personal glory despite overlooking his hissy fit when he wasn't elected captain of the Royals, as well as his previous attempts to become a captain.

I think he'd realised that he was taking the piss out of the title and decided to stand down.
I don't think anyone could say he did a bad job as the Furies captain.

#3 - Itsmyshow

When I arrived this guy was one of the best, respected throughout the league and he was active and a great leader.

Today he is a joke. He is a shell of the poster he once was, what once was funny and aggressive is now lame and washed out. The cherry on top was him not even bothering to register a vote in the EKA for his club. Lets just think about that for a minute... let that sink in.. he let his own personal views get in the way of voting on an award in the league for another poster. Thats how egotestical he has become whilst really losing any reason to be.

Still managed to get votes in the beez award which was truly a disgrace on behalf of the people who did give him votes.

His club is falling apart and he is rarely seen.

Keep fiddling Nero while it all burns.

Did Uncle_Leo tag people :eek: but in the other thread he says he won't coz I told him not to. Of course he won't let the PM where I spoke to him about it be made public, choosing to hide.

But wow. I'm so confused. One thread he says he can't and in another he does tag people. So very confused. :(

Ah well Merry Christmas Leo hope Santa brings you something in his sack. :)

#3 - Itsmyshow

When I arrived this guy was one of the best, respected throughout the league and he was active and a great leader.

Today he is a joke. He is a shell of the poster he once was, what once was funny and aggressive is now lame and washed out. The cherry on top was him not even bothering to register a vote in the EKA for his club. Lets just think about that for a minute... let that sink in.. he let his own personal views get in the way of voting on an award in the league for another poster. Thats how egotestical he has become whilst really losing any reason to be.

Still managed to get votes in the beez award which was truly a disgrace on behalf of the people who did give him votes.

His club is falling apart and he is rarely seen.

Keep fiddling Nero while it all burns.

Lol. You're right. I am awesome. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you didn't tag me!!!
So? I don't have any issues with non-tagging. :) I'm not the one that called someone weak that was...... you? I think.

But no point talking coz you won't actually answer the question. Bye mate. :) Enjoy your holidays, I presume you have some off work.

#2 - Danoz

Do all the stats you want. I'm not impressed, you are not a top 20 poster in this league.

Sure you have improved but you shouldn't be held anywhere near the regard you are held in here.

Hopefully more can see through it. Boring and bland. Would struggle at a lesser club.

So? I don't have any issues with non-tagging. :) I'm not the one that called someone weak that was...... you? I think.

But no point talking coz you won't actually answer the question. Bye mate. :) Enjoy your holidays, I presume you have some off work.

Whats the question buddy?

#2 - Danoz

Do all the stats you want. I'm not impressed, you are not a top 20 poster in this league.

Sure you have improved but you shouldn't be held anywhere near the regard you are held in here.

Hopefully more can see through it. Boring and bland. Would struggle at a lesser club.
I think I may have earned the biggest turn around in UL SFA history :D Shucks Leo, I'm honoured. Number 5 most underrated last time to number 2 most overrated. I like you Leo, I really do.

#2 - Danoz

Agree with this, he is a hanger on. Didn't even get the Dragons co-captaincy because he didn't have the guts to do it and was afraid of being found out.

Requires my brother to be his security blanket.

Agree with this, he is a hanger on. Didn't even get the Dragons co-captaincy because he didn't have the guts to do it and was afraid of being found out.

He's like an anti-brahj.

I'll never be a captain. It's not my thing, I'm a sheep, not a leader. Plus, I'm only in it for the likes. If I could like my own work, I would.

My humour is not understood by most people, and most people don't understand my humour.

Not even you laugh at your jokes. This shows how s**t you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back