Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabregas was once directly quoted that he'd never play for a Mourinho team, but there he is now, that's the reference we're talking about.
He didn't have many choices, all the top clubs were covered in that position. Barca's rivals don't wanna buy someone who is surplus to requirements for them.

Arsenal obviously preferred Alexis, don't think they would reverse that decision now either.

You do realise that the Glazer's loan is due in 2017? Unless you sell players I doubt you'll be going on more spending sprees like you did last transfer window.

You do realise you are an idiot?

No you're a poopy head.

tumblr_mlakxoJLBa1qzocx4o1_500.jpg

Owen is further trolling Liverpool by suggesting they should replace Gerrard with Pogba.

They should, doesn't mean it would happen, which it won't.

sounds like there's a bit in the de bruyne stuff. vinny has supposedly talked him up a bit, something he didnt do with lukaku and vermaelen. wolfsburg would want around 30 mil however.

doubt it will happen really. lots of money for a position we have lots of players for.

Bale had the option of joining United but opted for Real Madrid. No chance in hell he leaves and comes to us in the summer, he'll be at Madrid for a while. Just the usual crap coming from the papers.
Fergie tried to buy him and Modric while Arry was in charge at Spurs. Daniel Levy hates us and refused according to Arry. We bid more than Madrid for him in his last Spurs season but he opted for Madrid. Unless he doesn't like living in Spain, he won't leave. Why would anyone leave Real atm.

Fergie tried to buy him and Modric while Arry was in charge at Spurs. Daniel Levy hates us and refused according to Arry. We bid more than Madrid for him in his last Spurs season but he opted for Madrid. Unless he doesn't like living in Spain, he won't leave. Why would anyone leave Real atm.
Be like us trying to buy Di Maria.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be like us trying to buy Di Maria.....
There was a bit more too it with ADM. Di Maria was negotiating a new contract at the time and Perez showed more interest in getting James than keeping ADM. ADM felt unloved and instructed his agent to look for suitors. A combination of his best mates influence and FFP meant United were in the box seat. Typeclub, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on this (no trolling!). Given that Real are on a 22 game winning streak i think and look dominant, why woould Bale leave?

Poms outside of Mcmanaman generally get homesick in Spain which could open up an opportunity to get Bale. yes, i know that Bale is welsh.

Occasionally, Perez has a fire sale to fund new player purchases which presents a few bargain opportunities too (robben, schneider, etc)

i don't see them paying over 100M quid. Spot exchange rate is 1.27. thus 125M euros could be close to the mark
I just posted what was in AS not that I think it will happen. Madrid will only sell for a higher price than what they paid. Unless Bale does not sell many shirts.

Typeclub, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on this (no trolling!). Given that Real are on a 22 game winning streak i think and look dominant, why woould Bale leave?

Poms outside of Mcmanaman generally get homesick in Spain which could open up an opportunity to get Bale. yes, i know that Bale is welsh.

Occasionally, Perez has a fire sale to fund new player purchases which presents a few bargain opportunities too (robben, schneider, etc)

Bale is enjoying himself and Carlo loves him. He said when Bale was injured and Isco ripping it up that Bale will walk back into the team.

I don't think Bale will be homesick because he loves Spain, came every chance he got when at Spurs. He always talks about how he would've come for nothing.

I see him negotiating at least 2 or 3 more contracts before he leaves.

Can't see Madrid wanting to sell Bale, can't see him wanting to leave and I can't see anyone paying the money he would cost to buy. FFP wouldnt be an issue for Chelsea, City, United and probably Arsenal. His purchase price would be spread over the terms of his contract and with the big champions league coming in next season I think most of that would be covered.

I'd be happier with Isco, even that would be a long shot.

Although with Sheikh Mansour funding the Bernabeu rebuild perhaps something could be worked out.

FFP in short allows teams to spend as much as they earn in revenue but not more.

No it doesnt.

Big drop in interest as a result of a large chunk of debt being paid off by an unspecified party. Might just be me being a cynic, but I can't see that the Glazers have decided to be charitable and just write that off.

Rumours growing that Liverpool want Mattia Perin. Not sure whether I like this or not. We obviously need a GK but someone so young and inexperienced with 'potential' isn't what we need. Would rather try and convince Cech to play but someone with a cool head who is a good decision maker is what we need, not another young gun. Got enough of those
that being said would rather Perin over Mignolet and Jones absolutely any day of the week , and I've never seen him play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back