Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
There hasn't been a lot of comment on here about Aaron Davey joining Rumbalara has there unless I'm wrong. He's only 31 and won an AFL B&F. He's going to be amazing to watch if he's fit.
sounds like rumba are going to be hard to beat with the talent they have at their disposal and a new found confidence after winning last years flag, complacency might be their biggest problem we hope haha

S
sounds like rumba are going to be hard to beat with the talent they have at their disposal and a new found confidence after winning last years flag, complacency might be their biggest problem we hope haha
My mail is his brother will also will be pulling on the rumba gear but only a limited amount of games You would think rumba will be the side
to beat again for the flag!!!

There hasn't been a lot of comment on here about Aaron Davey joining Rumbalara has there unless I'm wrong. He's only 31 and won an AFL B&F. He's going to be amazing to watch if he's fit.
He's good to watch when he's going. But gee, it's been a while since he won that B&F. He's averaged 11 disposals a game over his last two AFL seasons when he notched up 20 games (in his last season) after most considered he was past it. I suppose a goal a game wasn't too bad in the side he was playing in either. Played 3 games with Richmond's VFL team last year for a similar output.

I suppose he'd be hard to match up on playing up forward but he's not the Aaron Davey of 2010. Whatever happened to him in 2011, he never recovered from.

B
He's good to watch when he's going. But gee, it's been a while since he won that B&F. He's averaged 11 disposals a game over his last two AFL seasons when he notched up 20 games (in his last season) after most considered he was past it. I suppose a goal a game wasn't too bad in the side he was playing in either. Played 3 games with Richmond's VFL team last year for a similar output.

I suppose he'd be hard to match up on playing up forward but he's not the Aaron Davey of 2010. Whatever happened to him in 2011, he never recovered from.
Saint at 30 and 31 the Davey brothers at Murray league level will be sensational let's hope they are injury free and really turn it on for us I just reckon to have these type of players running around in the Goulburn Murray region is great !!!

B

Saint at 30 and 31 the Davey brothers at Murray league level will be sensational let's hope they are injury free and really turn it on for us I just reckon to have these type of players running around in the Goulburn Murray region is great !!!
Alwyn would light that sh!t up. No doubt.

Aaron of 5 years ago would have won games off his own boot, but now I think he'd be more of a difficult forward to match up on rather than a match-winner.

Has Brad Dick recommitted at Rumba? Rumours of him playing with mate Jaxson Barham for Lorne in the Colac and District League?
My belief was that he was coaching the U/17s as he is recovering from injury, and was only an outside chance to play himself in the 2nd half of the season.

B

Be great to see Aaron facey run around in the murray league again

Bk are the Melbourne boys coming back to Finley ?

No idea browny, as with most years there will be a contingent of players travel from melbourne.

The only thing I've seen is Harley Middleton from berrigan has signed (SRN paper) and he will be very very handy

Keep an eye out for a bloke named Luke James, who just signed at Mulwala, brother of the coach I believe. About 5'10" a power forward that plays like a midfielder. Only player I've seen snap a goal from 60m. Kicked on from almost inside the coach's box last year. Strong as an ox too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Finley will loose their best and fairest player 2014 in Daniels who is going to Yarrawonga . Also following him is young Koopman. 2 losses for Finley.

See Finley will loose their best and fairest player 2014 in Daniels who is going to Yarrawonga . Also following him is young Koopman. 2 losses for Finley.[/QUO
Both are at Yarra at moment but if don't get opportunities to play seniors they will be back before you know it !

don't worry about finley as most will be there as melb boys coming back and bringing a couple also and most others sighning on top 6 : rumba,echuca,finley,tongala,moama,and deni and nathalia to fight for 6th

Keep an eye out for a bloke named Luke James, who just signed at Mulwala, brother of the coach I believe. About 5'10" a power forward that plays like a midfielder. Only player I've seen snap a goal from 60m. Kicked on from almost inside the coach's box last year. Strong as an ox too
His best football is well behind him, had a very ordinary year last year. Good luck to Mulwala dealing with his SH&@ on and off the field. The guy is a strange unit from all reports couldn't care less about his team mates, it's all about him!!

His best football is well behind him, had a very ordinary year last year. Good luck to Mulwala dealing with his SH&@ on and off the field. The guy is a strange unit from all reports couldn't care less about his team mates, it's all about him!!

Id back Mulwala to either work him out or ship him off, they've been around long enough to know what's in their best interest.

Read in the paper last week Finley have picked up a Middleton brother - does anyone know how he goes?

Also I haven't heard much from coming out of the Road, how are they travelling this time of year??

Id back Mulwala to either work him out or ship him off, they've been around long enough to know what's in their best interest.

Read in the paper last week Finley have picked up a Middleton brother - does anyone know how he goes?

Also I haven't heard much from coming out of the Road, how are they travelling this time of year??

Middleton is a good player and will do well at Murray league level,,, no doubt about that, A good recruit for Finley.

Not another Shane Harvey debacle from a few seasons ago is it ,,,, similar beginning storyline here.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back