Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be an evil-looking emoticon, to match that statement ;) or one where the eyebrows go up and down on.
I'm sure you will find the right one! :D

Don't worry I didn't miss it. I can tell the difference between Genie and Barbara Eden.........
I couldn't change the Jeannie to Genie though :(

WOOT WOOT!!! SquishyKitty is BAAACCKKKK!!

Prepare your alert box for 1000 likes, guys!

Welcome back, Kitty!!

Hadn't seen her since Shell came to visit. Thought I should've called the homicide squad;):p

Thank you :hearts:

I'm not going back to catch up lol I'm too stuffed, just CBF :(

Shell was exhausting! Waiting on her hand + foot, cooking non-stop, cleaning, washing + ironing her clothes, rubbing on her sunscreen, brushing her hair . . . I'm so exhausted I can't remember what else I did, but it was 24 hours a day! :p :D
Then non-stop visitors since Shell left. I had to postpone this weekend's guests!

Actually, I've been really ill with dysentery! It's been horrendous! Today is the first day out of bed.

Hadn't seen her since Shell came to visit. Thought I should've called the homicide squad;):p
Thanks for that NSFB :rolleyes: By now, if Shell had killed me, my cats would have eaten me (17Jan to 25Jan) + the evidence would be in the kitty litter! I'm not sure even Bones would find cause of death :rolleyes:

Thank you :hearts:

I'm not going back to catch up lol I'm too stuffed, just CBF :(
Just work backwards- that's what I do ;)

Shell was exhausting! Waiting on her hand + foot, cooking non-stop, cleaning, washing + ironing her clothes, rubbing on her sunscreen, brushing her hair . . . I'm so exhausted I can't remember what else I did, but it was 24 hours a day! :p :D
Then non-stop visitors since Shell left. I had to postpone this weekend's guests!
lol :D

Actually, I've been really ill with dysentery! It's been horrendous! Today is the first day out of the toilet.
EFA ;)

Aaaaahhhh, s**t! That's no good!! I hope you're feeling better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just work backwards- that's what I do ;)

F
lol :D

EFA ;)
"Actually, I've been really ill with dysentery! It's been horrendous! Today is the first day out of the toilet.
Aaaaahhhh, s**t! That's no good!! I hope you're feeling better."
Ha! Soooooooo true!
Now I'm constantly ravenous :(

I reckon I'd forget my name if I didn't have it sewn into the collars of my shirt :D
Maybe you could get it tattooed across your back like the smart footy players do? Of course you'll also need a mirror handy with you..

this thread has had more name changes than these two guys combined

images
John.Cougar.Mellencamp-1983.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back