Australian Open 2015 - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont see why we are so hard on Kygrios, give him time to mature and control his temper on court.

The likes of Hewitt, Roddick, Agassi, Federer, and Murray werent any better at 18-22yrs. Or maybe just watch McEnroe or Connors lol and you'll see Nick isnt that bad.

This has nothing to do with my existence. Why are you taking it so personal? The guy is a knob and I want him to lose. Why are you getting so mad?
who said I was

Just think it's lame hangings s**t on a kid I never meet because of what you deemed as a knob behaviour

Try and play an individual sport with the pressure he has atm.

Then again it's just tall poppy syndrome as usual from dickheads that has no idea or aren't successful in life and need validation

who said I was

Just think it's lame hangings s**t on a kid I never meet because of what you deemed as a knob behaviour

Try and play an individual sport with the pressure he has atm.

Then again it's just tall poppy syndrome as usual from dickheads that has no idea or aren't successful in life and need validation
Hit the nail on the head. I think a lot of people criticising him tonight don't really know the history of tennis.

Nearly all the beat players in he world were very emotional players on court from 18-22. They usually find a way to harness that emotion and use it for their tennis.

Look at john McEnroe. One of the most popular tennis players.

Wearing your heart on your sleeve and showing emotion on the court doesn't make someone a bad sport. How dare Kyrgios show character, suppose people would prefer emotionless robots then.

Cheering loudly when the opponent makes an unforced error is about as low as it gets in tennis.

That's not emotion - that's being a Class A Knob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even legal to go around the net like that. His whole racquet was basically on the other side of the court.

Good on him for getting back into it. Still think he's a w***** but at least he's showing a bit of grunt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back