Big Bash League - Big Semi Final 2: Perth Scorchers vs. Melbourne Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer to take my time, think things through and not make absolutely stupid statements.

AJ Tye has been one of the best bowlers in the competition, and you are crying about him because of his batting and saying he should never play professional cricket again. He's a number nine. He shouldn't have to be the one to get the team to a great total. Coulter-Nile, at least, should've been there at the end, rather than going after Hastings, a known wicket taker.
Well considering he blew up in the final overs the previous game as well, allowing the stars to smash him over the park, I think I'm justified at being pissed at him

I hope your computer blows up and you never post on BF again.

Good post :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

Tye now holds the two worst batting performances I've seen at this tournament.

We can still defend this though.

He has had a couple of ordinary ones, Matthew Wade the other night vs Adelaide has to be up there as well. Also Car battery early on had some shockers

I didn't think I would see a worse effort than Bruce Reid's effort against NZ in the last over but Tye has topped it considering he isn't a no.11 bunny.

In Reid's defense he at least got bat to it twice but really the fail was the wide not being called on the first ball.

Poor game awareness from Tye in the last over. The slower ball is McKay's go to ball HECK he'd just bowled 6 of them in the 18th. Expect it to come and play it accordingly. Don't go for every ball as if it will be a quicker ball down leg and swing like a wooden rusty gate every time.

Time to step up with the ball AJ Tye. The big wicket again is KP

s**t for brains better have a day out with the ball!

**** me.
Scorchers fans reaction after watching the final over
simpsons.gif

Didn't catch that last over but it sounds pretty shocking.
Really hope he can get his head right and make up for it with some good bowling.
Didn't expect him to not concede the amount required by the Stars last game but he did bowl trash so hopefully he doesn't serve that up tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back