Australian Open 2015 - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyrgios! What a unbelievable win, just sensational. He is a clutch big time superstar in the making and I give him a chance in the quarter final.

I called him out on acting like a campaigner in round 1, but for what ever reason his attitude hasn't bothered me since and he was arguably at his most emotional tonight. No matter what the guy just screams entertainment.

Kyrgios! What a unbelievable win, just sensational. He is a clutch big time superstar in the making and I give him a chance in the quarter final.

I called him out on acting like a campaigner in round 1, but for what ever reason his attitude hasn't bothered me since and he was arguably at his most emotional tonight. No matter what the guy just screams entertainment.

He's got game and swagger, he can act how he wants

KYRGIOS!! How good is the feeling of having an Aussie in the second week!?

Has anyone got tickets for sale for RLA Tuesday night?? Kyrgios v Murray.
Marketplace none available and Ticketek have complete allocation exhausted

Just on the fanatics, can someone tell me what that chant is that sounds like they are making monkey noises? :confused:
Given their level of intelligence, it wouldn't surprise me if they really were monkey noises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole emotion of the last three hours is making it very hard to watch Dimitrov/Murray wow. What an effort from Kyrgios. Sure he polarises the nation with the way he goes about it but you can't deny he's a fighter.

Hope Murray wins, all my Pommy friends will be pooping their pants at the thought of a Kyrgios v Murray match :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back