Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took Reidy Jr through his first ever VoG today... ON HARD! Must say, he went very well. Scored himself a Thunderlord and smashed the jumping puzzle first shot (within a couple of minutes).
He is a wee bastard....

Nah I'm lacking in the rocket launcher department, never had one drop for me and usually use machine gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you enjoy the sweet, sweet bolt action goodness that is No Land Beyond?

So anyway....take manure jnr through the Nightfall.... I get another Plan C.. shards... hirdy gets 11 strange coins...

Manure jnr...

Hawkmoon.... fck off.

So anyway....take manure jnr through the Nightfall.... I get another Plan C.. shards... hirdy gets 11 strange coins...

Manure jnr...

Hawkmoon.... fck off.
Lucky little bugger, one day of being lvl 27 & he gets 2 of the exotics I don't even have yet lol.

Won't be long before he gets a Gjallarhorn for each of his characters haha, the lads blessed by rngesus.

10873547_10152729081575369_2155605486032889859_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will done fellas, wish I could have been there tonight. Hopefully will get at least one Crota clear in before the reset on Tuesday.

I hope RNGesus was kind.

Very pleased it finally came together. Enjoyed wielding the sword, and it's really not that hard when the team nail it like that. Reckon we'll kill it from now, and hopefully get close to a hard run soon.

I think someone got the machine gun and another the fusion rifle. I got 2 energies ; and I don't even care.

Sorry sledge but crotas gonna crot crot crot crot crot and lukas gonna sword sword sword sword sword and the rest of us gonna kill kill kill kill kill, kill crota kill crota!
Ok no more sledge! Promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back