QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Something like that!! I can't wait for these leftovers make you guys look stupid!!
Wouldn't even worry about the kedron players,they can't be much of a club if there list from last year is this divided, who would want them at their club? I've seen that South East suns look the goods this year should be an even competition

Wouldn't even worry about the kedron players,they can't be much of a club if there list from last year is this divided, who would want them at their club? I've seen that South East suns look the goods this year should be an even competition
It's not at all everyone gets along well bar a few people left for different reasons but remain friends which is most important.

Bond would have a pretty good side if they get in, considering there southport connection.

Had a feeling that would happen with vicky point. Wynnum had there 60 registered players by the given time, and since then a few more have signed up. So the so called 'bar flys' can rejoice and not train or play ;)
Bond uni won the flag last year I believe, you'd think they would go ok up a grade. And do wynnum really want to go back up and get smashed?

Bond would have a pretty good side if they get in, considering there southport connection.

Had a feeling that would happen with vicky point. Wynnum had there 60 registered players by the given time, and since then a few more have signed up. So the so called 'bar flys' can rejoice and not train or play ;)

Good to hear Wynnum are getting the numbers together so those bar flys can go back to siting on the balcony and abusing opposition players, coaches and umpires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is this Morro?? Does he play footy?? I heard he played masters footy last year, clearly his best footy would be behind him now??
Ps training starts at 6 on Tuesday night T.M
His best may be behind him but surely you'd be running the "1 more year, 1 last flag" line. Still get kicks, regardless of his taste in boots! Not sure the T.M contract touched on pre-season training?

Not sure if he is actually from the Buffs after the "win the fights" comment, but if he is and some of his team mates find out he is saying stupid s**t like that, then he better learn to fight real quick if he is going to embarrass his mates on a public forum.

Gotta laugh at the clubs who keep posting how many numbers they have overall at training. Having 25 each night doesn't mean you have 50 blokes.

Gotta laugh at the clubs who keep posting how many numbers they have overall at training. Having 25 each night doesn't mean you have 50 blokes.
Has any team in QAFA had 50 players on the track on any given night? Don't think so myself.

Has any team in QAFA had 50 players on the track on any given night? Don't think so myself.

Can confirm moorooka have had a couple of nights where we had over 40 only remember because we split into to halvs of 20 for drills I think we had 35 tonight or there abouts . I heard that a few teams have been getting big numbers .

Can confirm moorooka have had a couple of nights where we had over 40 only remember because we split into to halvs of 20 for drills I think we had 35 tonight or there abouts . I heard that a few teams have been getting big numbers .
Suns have had around 30-35 most nights

Right before the season gets underway, how about a few questions about your oponents in QAFA A (please avoid abuse):
1. Club you respect the most?
2. Club you enjoy beating the most?
3. Best surface to play on?
4. Supporters that sledge your side well?
5. Best place for an after game beer and/or feed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back