Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why some people get riled up by feminists. On an article about rape linked on Facebook, I questioned a particular statistic used and was hit with a barrage of, "patriarchy", "women hating", "rape shaming", "MRA", etc.

All that because I dared to question something that I had read. Shame on me, I guess.

That basically sums up Australia at the moment. Women can dump kids down the gutter and get sympathy, but men can't even question illogical statements without getting earmarked as the devil, how dare he!!! Frankly I think it is pathetic.

I can see why some people get riled up by feminists. On an article about rape linked on Facebook, I questioned a particular statistic used and was hit with a barrage of, "patriarchy", "women hating", "rape shaming", "MRA", etc.

All that because I dared to question something that I had read. Shame on me, I guess.
I like to think that, despite the argy bargy in these threads, with one or two exceptions, the people opposed to feminists are really just opposed to this sort of thing, and have no issue with the idea that men and women have equal rights.

Maybe I'm just an optimist though.

It is a problem, that shuts down any meaningful conversation, this happens on both sides of the argument.
Not too disimilar to what happens here.

It's only been the pro-feminism/SJW/leftist extremist side which has attempted to shut down the conversation with claims of woman hater, misogynist, etc to those with opposing views pointing out feminism's lies. Those pointing out feminism's hypocrisies continue to shine a light on it - which is the opposite of wanting the conversation shut down. So, no, shutting down the conversation isn't happening on both sides. You're like a little kid who got caught out and starts whining 'but you did it too' in an attempt to cast the blame elsewhere and save face. Your claim is obvious BS, reeks of desperation and is a transparent attempt at deflection.

I like to think that, despite the argy bargy in these threads, with one or two exceptions, the people opposed to feminists are really just opposed to this sort of thing, and have no issue with the idea that men and women have equal rights.

Maybe I'm just an optimist though.

Yeah but here's the thing. These feminist groups on the internet and in the media, they'll stamp their feet up and down, and shout down/demean any person who speaks out against them. This means that in the end, their opinions go unchallenged, laws get changed - and usually to the detriment of males - just because Males are too afraid to speak up (because of what happens when they do). If a politician even wanted to voice their opinion on the matter - they'd be shouted out of office. It's like, best we all recognize domestic violence, but let's not highlight male suicide too much. Logic and reason is a distant memory in Australia, we are now run by emotional manipulation and bullying. Now I read these groups are partitioning to ban Floyd Mayweather from entering the country, what a joke this country is becoming.

Yeah but here's the thing. These feminist groups on the internet and in the media, they'll stamp their feet up and down, and shout down/demean any person who speaks out against them. This means that in the end, their opinions go unchallenged, laws get changed - and usually to the detriment of males - just because Males are too afraid to speak up (because of what happens when they do). If a politician even wanted to voice their opinion on the matter - they'd be shouted out of office. It's like, best we all recognize domestic violence, but let's not highlight male suicide too much. Logic and reason is a distant memory in Australia, we are now run by emotional manipulation and bullying. Now I read these groups are partitioning to ban Floyd Mayweather from entering the country, what a joke this country is becoming.

Makes me want to throw up. Feminists, They spout all this bullshit about equality but it's just a smokescreen for one big social 'karmic' retribution for the suffering they apparently had to go through throughout the evolutionary eons.

No wonder more and more males are suffering from mental health issues when their innate and necessary tendency towards masculinity is being neutered by these social justice vermin.

20% of people are against everything. I'd be happy to ban Floyd until he finally fights Pacquiao though.

Makes me want to throw up. Feminists, They spout all this bullshit about equality but it's just a smokescreen for one big social 'karmic' retribution for the suffering they apparently had to go through throughout the evolutionary eons.

No wonder more and more males are suffering from mental health issues when their innate and necessary tendency towards masculinity is being neutered by these social justice vermin.

Yeah, but you know what? It is also up to males to recognise this. To recognise that their masculinity is being suppressed.
Mental health issues in the male domain is a big problem, but males need to educate themselves in this area - and speak up. Not only should males speak up about their own problems of depression, etc. But they should speak up about issues related to family law matters, etc. Because, a lot of what is happening in the public domain at present - is all about changing legislation. This will only make life harder for single men. If MALE suicide is high atm, just give it a few years, it will be through the roof.

What laws get changed in response to any extremist feminist groups's nutty rantings on the internet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but you know what? It is also up to males to recognise this. To recognise that their masculinity is being suppressed.
Mental health issues in the male domain is a big problem, but males need to educate themselves in this area - and speak up. Not only should males speak up about their own problems of depression, etc. But they should speak up about issues related to family law matters, etc. Because, a lot of what is happening in the public domain at present - is all about changing legislation. This will only make life harder for single men. If MALE suicide is high atm, just give it a few years, it will be through the roof.

Desiring change of legislation assumes there's empathy and concern for men to be tapped into in society and at governmental level. There's no concern at all for men, and that's why taking the political path in lobbying for men's issues to be recognized and dealt with equally to women's issues is futile and a waste of time and resources. Many men have noticed this and have started bypassing this method and instead begun opting out of marriage, LRT's and shacking up and even interaction with women, so as to minimize their possible exposure to gynocentric laws and criminal courts for profit, family court bias, alimony (for applicable countries), the child support racket, the doctrine of best interests of the child which gets men kicked out of their own home because the mother is automatically assumed best caregiver and the child isn't going to be left destitute, courts arbitrarily invalidating prenuptial contracts, assumed marriage (defacto) and the financial disincentives stemming from this, false DV and sexual abuse claims against men when the woman needs a pretense to get the man removed from his own home, etc...

These many men are MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and this phenomenon is growing exponentially worldwide due to men becoming conscious of the gynocentric system in place that dehumanizes them and regards them as nothing more than wallets and disposable utilities for the benefit of society, government and women.

Desiring change of legislation assumes there's empathy and concern for men to be tapped into in society and at governmental level. There's no concern at all for men, and that's why taking the political path in lobbying for men's issues to be recognized and dealt with equally to women's issues is futile and a waste of time and resources. Many men have noticed this and have started bypassing this method and instead begun opting out of marriage, LRT's and shacking up and even interaction with women, so as to minimize their possible exposure to gynocentric laws and criminal courts for profit, family court bias, alimony (for applicable countries), the child support racket, the doctrine of best interests of the child which gets men kicked out of their own home because the mother is automatically assumed best caregiver and the child isn't going to be left destitute, courts arbitrarily invalidating prenuptial contracts, assumed marriage (defacto) and the financial disincentives stemming from this, false DV and sexual abuse claims against men when the woman needs a pretense to get the man removed from his own home, etc...

These many men are MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and this phenomenon is growing exponentially worldwide due to men becoming conscious of the gynocentric system in place that dehumanizes them and regards them as nothing more than wallets and disposable utilities for the benefit of society, government and women.

Yeah I have heard of that movement briefly, I think movements like that could be good for educating men about certain issues, so long as they don't paint women out to be enemy no 1 - because that would only make it as good as feminism. I understand why men would want to opt out of the relationship dynamic though. A concern I have at the moment with this domestic violence push against men - is the language being used. It is very clear that domestic violence advocates see men as the problem, it is also clear that they want to change legislation in regards to laws, etc. I agree with you in regards to family court matters already being completely bias, my concern now is that with further changes in legislation in regards to domestic violence - that it will make family law matters even more unfair for men. To your point on false DV and sexual abuse, I fear that these changes in legislation will make it easier for women to just point the finger when a man doesn't agree with her - resulting in more fabricated allegations like the ones you mention. I just hope that with these changes in legislation, that there is also stiff penalties for fabricated allegations.

Acronym of the week!

Other than that, HhahahahahahahahaHA.

What's your issue with de facto relationships? Exactly?

Acronym of the week!

Other than that, HhahahahahahahahaHA.

What's your issue with de facto relationships? Exactly?

It's only been the pro-feminism/SJW/leftist extremist side which has attempted to shut down the conversation with claims of woman hater, misogynist, etc to those with opposing views pointing out feminism's lies. Those pointing out feminism's hypocrisies continue to shine a light on it - which is the opposite of wanting the conversation shut down. So, no, shutting down the conversation isn't happening on both sides. You're like a little kid who got caught out and starts whining 'but you did it too' in an attempt to cast the blame elsewhere and save face. Your claim is obvious BS, reeks of desperation and is a transparent attempt at deflection.

Is the oppression of women mandated by the fact that they all came from Adam's rib. Your posts on this thread are more disturbing than anything else you post. I don't understand why there is so much anger towards women - the idea that men are oppressed in this society is laughable - if you think domestic violence is not a problem for woman try sitting with a duty solicitor at any magistrate's court in Australia.

Is the oppression of women mandated by the fact that they all came from Adam's rib. Your posts on this thread are more disturbing than anything else you post. I don't understand why there is so much anger towards women - the idea that men are oppressed in this society is laughable - if you think domestic violence is not a problem for woman try sitting with a duty solicitor at any magistrate's court in Australia.
Agree, perhaps some here may learn something if they spent a couple of days in court or even did some voluntary work in some of the agencies. (Better hurry though as the Federal government has seen fit to cut funding).
I would have thought that all who post on here would be against family/domestic violence as the cost physically, emotionally and financially is enormous on men, women and especially children.
People need to stop finger pointing, recognise that is a problem and support any program/media/individual that is trying to eradicate it.

Yeah I have heard of that movement briefly, I think movements like that could be good for educating men about certain issues, so long as they don't paint women out to be enemy no 1 - because that would only make it as good as feminism. I understand why men would want to opt out of the relationship dynamic though. A concern I have at the moment with this domestic violence push against men - is the language being used. It is very clear that domestic violence advocates see men as the problem, it is also clear that they want to change legislation in regards to laws, etc. I agree with you in regards to family court matters already being completely bias, my concern now is that with further changes in legislation in regards to domestic violence - that it will make family law matters even more unfair for men. To your point on false DV and sexual abuse, I fear that these changes in legislation will make it easier for women to just point the finger when a man doesn't agree with her - resulting in more fabricated allegations like the ones you mention. I just hope that with these changes in legislation, that there is also stiff penalties for fabricated allegations.

Just a point for the sake of accuracy: MGTOW isn't a movement, it's a phenomenon. MGTOW has no leadership or stated goals.

MGTOW discussion has spoken at length on the topic of gynocentrism and female nature. This is a good thing because it delves far more deeply into underlying men's and gender issues than merely focusing on a symptom like Feminism.
The MGTOW community also doesn't have concern trolls and the PC thought police attempting to shame men into compliance and/or silence.

"A concern I have at the moment with this domestic violence push against men is the language being used". This short video explains what is specifically meant by "violence against women". There's the common use meaning, and then there's its use as a political tool. There's a difference.

Fast asleep is the resident churchian. Swallowing too many blue pills will do that. GD and SRP have hundreds of pages of discussion related to the issues you raise and yet you still ask these questions. Have you not been paying attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back