2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can’t get Behind Bryan like Others.

Great Wrestler but how small he is - I just find hard to back him

All good man, I was just pulling your chain. I can completely understand people not liking certain guys.

Would anybody be keen on a heel Roman Reigns with Rock as the mouthpiece ala 2003 Hollywood Rock-Insult Machine?

Typical Phili Crowd Boo just about everything

They boo'd everything that deserved to be boo'd, and popped for everything that's right with the company (Rollins, Cena, Bork, Barrett, Mizdow, Cesaro + Kidd, Ambrose, Rusev, Bryan and the 3 Wyatt's).

Put simply, the reason they were booing so much was that there is just so much to boo about

The WWE Network subscription cancellation page crashed after the Rumble....

I've seen quite a few screen-capped cancel messages.

DdgBx11.jpg

They boo'd everything that deserved to be boo'd, and popped for everything that's right with the company (Rollins, Cena, Bork, Barrett, Mizdow, Cesaro + Kidd, Ambrose, Rusev, Bryan and the 3 Wyatt's).

Put simply, the reason they were booing so much was that there is just so much to boo about

So WWE Sucks big time as no one is Worth Watching?

the rumble...:drunk: not a hater of reigns at all but personally not interested in seeing he and BORK main event mania.. just me of course ;)

Well it seems more of a Fair Fight then Bryan vs Brock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be worse than sending a face Reigns to Heyman. Imagine those promos.

Heyman v Roman on the mic for the next 2 months. lol

He's going to be verbally destroyed unless they muzzle Heyman (they probably will tbh).

He's going to be verbally destroyed unless they muzzle Heyman (they probably will tbh).
Might be one of the reasons the Rock is somewhat back

Not the Most Exciting thing to look forward. I Find out how they try and Improve that. Get Ric Flair to Manage Reigns;)

I guess the only thing left to do now is to get around Brock......

And be prepared to be disappointed at WM

Has the WWE done anything really exciting outside of Sting Angle Lately?

Would anybody be keen on a heel Roman Reigns with Rock as the mouthpiece ala 2003 Hollywood Rock-Insult Machine?

It's pretty clear that that's what they're going to do. Good move IMO. Let the big meatheads wrestle, and let Heyman and The Rock talk.

Rock won't be in the rumble. I'm imagining a backstage segment where he wishes his cousin good luck in an attempt to get Reigns further over. If anything this just confirms Reigns is winning :(
Don't want to say I told you so, I really don't :( Worst rumble match ever. At least the triple threat Match was amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back