2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Number 1 trend in the world on Twitter
7SHtfeP.png
Happy Republic Day everybody!

So WWE Sucks big time as no one is Worth Watching?

That's not even remotely close to what I said...what I will say is that the undercard is f***ing pathetic atm, and it's not because the wrestlers aren't talented.

I almost feel a bit sorry for Reigns here because he's gonna bear the boos, but in reality the blame has to go on the booking, they took enormous shits on Ambrose, Ziggler, Wyatt and Bryan tonight.

Has the WWE done anything really exciting outside of Sting Angle Lately?

Oh it's been brilliant in parts it's just for every hit there's half a dozen misses... Last weeks Raw=Great, the few prior=not so. Survivor Series=Excellent, Authority reinstated like 10 minutes later=Not. How can you invest in the whole Ziggler crew being fired angle a week later when this is how that was resolved?

Like I've said leading up, I've never disliked Roman Reigns himself at all. It's just the expectancy of knowing exactly where the story is going regardless of whether the audience wants it or not (which I don't care about). I wouldn't mind Reigns winning the Rumble.... If I hadn't known, and be told by the company that it was coming for the past few months whether I liked it or not.
Bryan coming back added excitement for me, not because I wanted him to win, but because for the first time in ages it looked like there was potentially another outcome to the one that had been set in stone.
It's just crappy booking and lazy, LAZY storytelling that is the crux of the problem. Not the individual talent.

Oh it's been brilliant in parts it's just for every hit there's half a dozen misses... Last weeks Raw=Great, the few prior=not so. Survivor Series=Excellent, Authority reinstated like 10 minutes later=Not. How can you invest in the whole Ziggler crew being fired angle a week later when this is how that was resolved?

Like I've said leading up, I've never disliked Roman Reigns himself at all. It's just the expectancy of knowing exactly where the story is going regardless of whether the audience wants it or not (which I don't care about). I wouldn't mind Reigns winning the Rumble.... If I hadn't known, and be told by the company that it was coming for the past few months whether I liked it or not.
Bryan coming back added excitement for me, not because I wanted him to win, but because for the first time in ages it looked like there was potentially another outcome to the one that had been set in stone.
It's just crappy booking and lazy, LAZY storytelling that is the crux of the problem. Not the individual talent.

So it’s more the WWE being Predictable and not giving Surprises

I'm really sad Ziggler was given like 2 minutes. Comes in at number 30, eliminates a couple of people, has a few close calls, gently thrown over the top by Big Show and Kane.
Those two being so heavily involved in the end was the worst thing about the whole Rumble, for me. 2 old guys who don't benefit at all from being in there eliminating several favourites in incredibly boring ways.
Is that like the 3rd or 4th time (probably more) we've had the "Big Show and Kane have each other by the throat against the ropes" spot in the Rumble. It's extremely stale now.

Strongly hoping for Rollins to be holding the WWE World Heavyweight title at the end of Wrestlemania.

No idea what the plans are going to be for guys like Wyatt, Ziggler, Ambrose, Bryan, BNB, etc, now.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

I'm really sad Ziggler was given like 2 minutes. Comes in at number 30, eliminates a couple of people, has a few close calls, gently thrown over the top by Big Show and Kane.
Those two being so heavily involved in the end was the worst thing about the whole Rumble, for me. 2 old guys who don't benefit at all from being in there eliminating several favourites in incredibly boring ways.
Is that like the 3rd or 4th time (probably more) we've had the "Big Show and Kane have each other by the throat against the ropes" spot in the Rumble. It's extremely stale now.

Yeah - I agree the Handling of Ziggler was Terrible

It's more the fact that Vince probably doesn't bother taking the dishes out of the sink before he pisses in it.

Just lazy and no regard for customer satisfaction

Well Reigns use to get lot of Cheer’s before his big Push and he people wanted him to win the Rumble last Year

I don't hate Reigns but he got the big cheers when he had two better wrestlers and talkers standing by his shoulders.

Maybe he's really good at both of those things but the script certainly isn't letting him be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't hate Reigns but he got the big cheers when he had two better wrestlers standing by his shoulders.

I say Rollins is better Talker but I am not a huge fan of Ambrose

They did, and then a segment of the audience decided that because he's big and good looking and not an indy darling, that he must be being "shoved down our throats", and decided to turn on him.
Have you seen his promos? He was fine as he was, let him just destroy and be "cool", instead we get bed time stories.

Personally I enjoyed the RR this year, loved the triple threat match. I'm not the biggest Reigns fan but I'm not even mad he won. I get the fans are upset but they'll get over it. There's a lot of good potential rivalries and storylines to be set up.

Last edited:
Well Reigns use to get lot of Cheer’s before his big Push and he people wanted him to win the Rumble last Year

Mostly because they didn't want Batista to win, just like they chanted for Rusev today.

The anti American got cheered over Roman...

Mostly because they didn't want Batista to win, just like they chanted for Rusev today.

The anti American got cheered over Roman...

Yeah - I found that American’s Cheering on a Russian

Rock should be thinking "Hmmm, this reminds me of when I was boo'ed as a face in early 1997..."

Inb4 Reigns becoming one of the most popular WWE Superstars of all time.

And this may happen. If they will let him be him, as opposed to a manufactured 'ideal' wrestler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back