NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

So many people paid out on the Seahawks QB Russell Wilson. He wasn't good enough. Well he's going to take them to the Superbowl.

I agree with Seppo on that.

And a Freo supporter is alright by me. Brett Kirk is over there now.
I never saw this.

Ever

The Seahawks are pretty much THE team to follow at the moment, choosing as you first team leads me to believe that your allegiance won't stick

Meh. Let him support the Seahawks.

In fact, the question "which NFL team should I support?" only has 3-4 possible answers. Patriots, Seahawks, Packers, maybe Steelers.

I'm here to tell you, going for an underachiever like the Eagles sucks more and more every year :cry:

Meh. Let him support the Seahawks.

In fact, the question "which NFL team should I support?" only has 3-4 possible answers. Patriots, Seahawks, Packers, maybe Steelers.

I'm here to tell you, going for an underachiever like the Eagles sucks more and more every year :cry:

Yeah, this year would have been hard. On top of the world one minute.

To be fair, there are about 50 Seahawks fans on here that were absent a couple of years ago.
2011 - Did we even have any?
2014 - Will they just shut up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, there are about 50 Seahawks fans on here that were absent a couple of years ago.

Where are they? There are only 5 (maybe 6) of us off the top of my head that post on the Seahawks board plus Seppo who started following us this season.

Where are they? There are only 5 (maybe 6) of us off the top of my head that post on the Seahawks board plus Seppo who started following us this season.
Moo nearly convinced me to be a Steelers fan at the start of the season... wasn't until I started playing Madden that I chose the Seahawks. I didn't even know how the NFL standings worked with Divisions, Conferences, Championship etc. until then!

I love how if you support a team that is winning then you are automatically a bandwagon supporter.

I think it's more to do with 'timing' when such individual cares to 'pipe up' (esp on these forums) when the team is winning. Bit of a give away. ;)

Case in point: The following list of Seattle fans on BF listed here from 2007, Seattle had won their fourth consecutive Division title in 2007…(builds up the numbers) BUT they dropped away in 2008 (4-12) but the point is that not many of these posters listed below have posted MUCH on the BF NFL threads…if anything after the Seahawks mediocre campaigns of 2008-09. Even in the last 12 months.. Why is that? o_O

NFCWest.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back