When is RDT Opening

Remove this Banner Ad

West123

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2009
Flying High
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone around here in the know as to why the heck RDT hasn't opened yet? I'm always pro-RDT but to have lost the jump to fantasy isn't a good thing.

Anyone around here in the know as to why the heck RDT hasn't opened yet? I'm always pro-RDT but to have lost the jump to fantasy isn't a good thing.

AFL Fantasy is always 1st to open, it needs to IMO.

Super Coach will 100% be Friday

Real Dream Team could follow suit and launch the same day, or it'll be Monday at the latest. No one really knows yet.

I was told Via email by them that they will Open Early February But before that I was told Late January I'm not happy with them tbh

Our league was RDT last year but might be changing because we have just been left in the dark.
Don't be surprised if it opens the same day as SC ( Well thats what I'm hoping) but they have been very quiet all off season but yeh I've been told early feb and Late January I think its rude that they havent set a release date as of yet though.

I went on a twitter rage today at them. Told them how disappointed I was at the drop in communication from last year. This time last year they were hosting online chats with Q&A's, daily news and team information.

This year has been so quiet its ridiculous. They got back to a few hours ago saying that they have done a massive site revamp and will open early next week. So I'm guessing thats Monday.

If anyone is doing the draft league a better site would be ultimate footy. That site looks very much like the NFL ESPN fantasy site.

I went on a twitter rage today at them. Told them how disappointed I was at the drop in communication from last year. This time last year they were hosting online chats with Q&A's, daily news and team information.

This year has been so quiet its ridiculous. They got back to a few hours ago saying that they have done a massive site revamp and will open early next week. So I'm guessing thats Monday.
Its gonna be very similar to the Sc Platform If you want a sneak peak to what the SC AFL and DT game is going to look like go look at the nrl version of SC

If anyone is doing the draft league a better site would be ultimate footy. That site looks very much like the NFL ESPN fantasy site.
They need to lift in the support department, paying good $ to run a league but the support was sub par and non existent in some cases.

They need to lift in the support department, paying good $ to run a league but the support was sub par and non existent in some cases.
I have to agree with you there. However they seem to have been picking up the standards. I've been talking to one of the site devs and hes been getting back to me very promptly the last few weeks. I just hope they keep it up all years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RDT didn't even got 40K registrations last year. Not their priority unfortunately. :(

Yes the season is starting in April we do know this, BUT there is no need for them to keep stuffing ppl around how hard is it for them to at least give out a release Date? so we all know when it will be Open? and when they say at first late January then tell you Early February what the hell are you meant to think? Even SC put out a release date as did Fantasy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back