So, what really happened to Robert Allenby?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares what Allenby wants?

He made a dickhead of himself, not bad for a first rate flog.

Good riddance.

what i was insinuating was that allenby's doing this for attention.

in the words of paul anka and lisa simpson "just dont look"

what i was insinuating was that allenby's doing this for attention.

in the words of paul anka and lisa simpson "just dont look"
i will look

cos its a generous gift
that keeps giving

and

allenby is so self-unaware(sic)

but his father might even be the funniest in all of this embroglio. evo do you wish for me to spell it imbroglio . well, piss off. i wont.

pere robert allenby ftw

#FBI investigated him. their conclusion cos there were conclusions. he is a real hero.

I agree. Robert Allenby is a hero

#there_were_conclusions

Last edited:
On various media outlets not too long ago:
"Australian golfer Robert Allenby ran up a $US3400 ($A4,324) bar tab at a Honolulu strip club the night he claims he was bashed, robbed and abducted, according to a US report."

???? You'd reckon he'd have that in the bottom of his golf bag

"Australian golfer Robert Allenby ran up a $US3400 ($A4,324) bar tab at a Honolulu strip club the night he claims he was bashed, robbed and abducted, according to a US report."

Did he pay it?

If not, we're getting closer to the truth.

Hard to pay after he left his credit card at the abc shop buying the late show champagne comedy edition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to pay after he left his credit card at the abc shop buying the late show champagne comedy edition
oh man, back when champagne comedy was channel31 either late late 90s, or early 2000s, I went to the Armadale hotel with a German friend and she had left her passport at my place. she was about 23 or 24. she had a few years on me. And they wanted ID, so we got knocked back. Champagne comedy on 31 was good, before comedy became all hip and zeitgeisty and young fools were doing it and banality entering FM airwaves. ok, that is just slightly confirmation bias, like, the bias on running fine cotton without any black nuggett on her coat.

comedy once had some place, and satire. not these days. i am becoming a curmudgeon like skilts god help me? beckett get me outta here

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

gu2mm.jpg

Supposedly a women involved from what I've heard. Blind drunk, hitting on someone else's wife/girlfriend and they seemed to take offence.

image.jpg Press conference today. Could be a fill confession. May turn out to be bigger liar than Australia's other kidnap story spinner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back