WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4732f04048263&filename=%EC%8A%A4%ED%86%A4%EC%BD%9C%EB%93%9C107.jpg

I'll give you 'What?' in a minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one hoping to see HHH cut a promo giving the fans s**t like he did last year ?

Troll HHH would be the only good thing that could come out of this. He would generate real heat. But I doubt he'll do it, because he has to be against Reigns.

A howling nor'easter took aim at Connecticut and much of New England on Monday, and state residents braced for up to 3 feet of snow and fierce winds.

A travel ban is in effect on state roads, bus and train service was shut down, and passenger flights out of Bradley International Airport ceased Monday evening.

As the first flakes of the storm began to fall in Hartford, Gov. Dannel P. Malloy had a simple message for Connecticut residents: "Stay home, stay safe."

Nonessential first- and second-shift state workers should not report to work on Tuesday, he said.

"Do not take this storm lightly,'' Malloy said during a news conference. "We are not.''

With the storm becoming worse than some officials feared, Malloy said, the storm could drop 2 to 3 feet of snow with drifts up to 4 feet high. Along the shoreline, there could be coastal flooding with "winds up to 60 miles per hour,'' Malloy said.

[...]

A blizzard warning is in effect for northern New Jersey to southern Maine, and the National Weather Service said the storm would bring heavy snow, powerful winds and widespread coastal flooding through Tuesday.

Heavy snow with "considerable blowing and drifting" conditions are forecast.

"This will be the strongest storm of the year," weather service meteorologist Brian Hurley said. "This nor'easter is going to produce a wide swath of snowfall."

According to the National Weather Service, snow could fall at a rate of 2 to 4 inches an hour starting at midnight and continuing through the day. Meteorologists with the NWS are predicting white-out conditions with near-zero visibility at times.

One computer model shows Hartford getting 27.4 inches, FoxCT Meteorologist Joe Furey said.

http://www.courant.com/weather/hc-ct-blizzard-0127-20150126-story.html#page=1

We're getting a highlights show. Believe that.

People saying Seth cash in is the only thing that can save the WM main event now but I disagree. Just have Bork beat the absolute snot out of Reigns like he did with Cena at Summerslam.
Tbh that's the only way they can sell the match as believable considering he did do that to Cena, he did end the streak, he did die after 3 AA's a curbstomp & elbow through the table & still win last night. Having Reigns (or almost anybody) go over Bork clean after all that is complete BS anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back