The Official 'Is this the end of the Mamba' Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it gets fixed properly this time as he has been playing with knee issues for years.

Just hope they don't do anything stupid in the meantime to try and fill the gap.

Patience Charlotte, patience.

Wouldn't mind seeing NoCo come along though. Mainly so I can use this. Plus while Ramon wasn't bad for us, we know what Ramon is.

a5357af98c197bc772b76dda5c7a77fb.gif

Hopefully it gets fixed properly this time as he has been playing with knee issues for years.

Just hope they don't do anything stupid in the meantime to try and fill the gap.

Patience Charlotte, patience.

Wouldn't mind seeing NoCo come along though. Mainly so I can use this. Plus while Ramon wasn't bad for us, we know what Ramon is.

a5357af98c197bc772b76dda5c7a77fb.gif

one thing we must understand is that Ramon Sessions has never been a Hornet. Only a bobcat

In honor of Memphis Grizzlies guard Vince Carter's birthday, here's a highlight reel of the best dunks that Vinsanity has thrown down in his 17-year NBAcareer.

HB Vinsanity :thumbsu:

Now... do i waive Kemba? :(
Yeah have the same issue in one league especially since there is no ir in this league.
However not much value in the waiver wire at this stage of the year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see the stink caused if a rookie just said "f**k off, I'm an adult and I'm here to play professional basketball" to this stupid s**t.

Your an adult and you're here to play basketball....

In a team of other people, for possibly many years, where banter and interactions build a team environment on which success can be built.

For anyone who's bored.

Without cheating, rank these teams from best to worst in terms of defensive efficiency:

Charlotte
Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
Memphis
Miami
Milwaukee
Philadelphia
San Antonio
Toronto

Sheeeet. I'm gunna have a go, but no f-ing clue.

Charlotte
Memphis
Milwaukee
Philadelphia
Miami
Chicago
Toronto
Detroit
San Antonio
Cleveland

Now how far wrong am I?

Remove this Banner Ad