Upper Murray 2014

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wipe your chin beerpig your dribbling s**t again. How about you try get a kick n not have theories on every other clubs finances and playing career . That's right your a s**t footballer and an average Bloke. Ps. It's who is not who coaching.

ha ha the fish are bitting

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone got any early predictions for 2015-

Leading goal kicker
Premiers
League medalist

Leading goal Kicker I say Brent Ohlin will be good for this.

Premiers: Bit early so my top 3 Cudgewa, Federals and Bullioh

Any chance the league will change to 18 a side even if it was just the seniors in the near future?

Gameday

Rookie
Jan 8, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Word is Corryong have picked up Matt Macnamara, Matt Ladgrove and potentially Jarrod Williams from Barny.

Anyone confirm this?

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone got any early predictions for 2015-

Leading goal kicker
Premiers
League medalist

I think Brent Ohlin can win the goal kicking but only if he loses 15kg first otherwise Rijnbeek.
Corryong will win the flag
Andy Hill to win the medal.

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Demonroo here is the 2015 thread starts now s**t 2014 was only 10 pages just continue on this cheers

Thanks Max, I would not have known how to start a new thread anyway. I tell you what, there are some pretty bold predictions even before the clearances start. Will have to see how they are looking in after first few rounds. Hope Walwa get a few wins this year, not far off the mark last year.

goodbitaredgum

Debutant
Aug 18, 2009
in a tent
AFL Club
Adelaide
Things might be pretty quiet on the clearance front by the looks of things, unless people are just good at keeping secrets. But usually someone lets the cat out of the bag. How is Corryong's ground looking? my mate said it was an absolute disgrace last year.

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
Things might be pretty quiet on the clearance front by the looks of things, unless people are just good at keeping secrets. But usually someone lets the cat out of the bag. How is Corryong's ground looking? my mate said it was an absolute disgrace last year.
Corryong ground looks ok at the minute but your mate was rite was shithouse early last year because we had a heap of rain the day b4 the man from snowy river festival. I think clearances open on feb 1 so we will know more then. Gameday how good are these blokes corryong have signed from barny?

Gameday

Rookie
Jan 8, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Corryong ground looks ok at the minute but your mate was rite was shithouse early last year because we had a heap of rain the day b4 the man from snowy river festival. I think clearances open on feb 1 so we will know more then. Gameday how good are these blokes corryong have signed from barny?

Macnamara will be a very handy midfielder, Ladgrove will be good and Williams is a dangerous quick forward. All played seniors and will be good pick ups if they play. Sounds like Corryong will be strong again with Nicolas as we'll. Has there been any confirmed departures?

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
Macnamara will be a very handy midfielder, Ladgrove will be good and Williams is a dangerous quick forward. All played seniors and will be good pick ups if they play. Sounds like Corryong will be strong again with Nicolas as we'll. Has there been any confirmed departures?
Heard a few rumours that James paton had a falling out there and is on the move

Gameday

Rookie
Jan 8, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Heard bullioh are getting some old players back and will be strong this year. Anyone know who they are?

Footsball

Debutant
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I'll say for premiers-corryong
League b&f- jarrod Williams (if playing)
Goal kicker- Adrian rijnbeek

Don't think bullioh we'll be far of
Feds we'll improve, maybe a top 3
Cudgewa could go either way, premiership hangover or have the taste to do it again.
Tumba we'll fall away badly from what I'm hearing
Walwa to stay pretty much the same

Is the league any chance to play rep footy???? Maybe against omeo league or sapphire coast? Surely some blokes would but there hand up. Cost can't be that expensive

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
Will any of their singings put them in contention this year?
We hope so Gameday although we are coming from a long way back. Couple of fellas with senior O&M experience is all I'll say. Should be a pretty even season. Been hearing most of the dees from last year have changed their minds and are coming back. Also a few of the cudgey fellas have back flipped and are back. It's all just rumours and bullshit at this time of year though. Throw in Bullioh and I recon there's not much between the top four. What's happening with the clearance page on the umfl website? Hasn't been updated since last year.

Last edited:

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,
We hope so Gameday although we are coming from a long way back. Couple of fellas with senior O&M experience is all I'll say. Should be a pretty even season. Been hearing most of the dees from last year have changed their minds and are coming back. Also a few of the cudgey fellas have back flipped and are back. It's all just rumours and bullshit at this time of year though. Throw in Bullioh and I recon there's not much between the top four. What's happening with the clearance page on the umfl website? Hasn't been updated since last year.
The last time they got O&M experienced players they were mid 30's collecting cash.
Fenton and billy Nichols to Mitta. Done deal.

Allforfooty

Debutant
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Makes sense Fenton/Nichol to mitta with mitta losing two good forwards, be handy I think.
Cudgewa had a few blokes in there mid 30s last season and how'd they go?? Think blokes really need to stop with the to old s**t!!!

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
The last time they got O&M experienced players they were mid 30's collecting cash.
Fenton and billy Nichols to Mitta. Done deal.
Yeah mate like we're on our own there. Think most clubs have had some over the years. We will have to wait and see hey. See James paton to Thurgoona. Didn't stay long.

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah mate like we're on our own there. Think most clubs have had some over the years. We will have to wait and see hey. See James paton to Thurgoona. Didn't stay long.
Paton a confirmed departure what about Gilson, Anderson, Cooper, Reid, Renshaw and Hansen bros any word on these guys leaving?

Back