ASIAN CUP SEMI FINALS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone got a radio station I can tune into?
Do you have 'tune in' on your phone? I assume you can find it there. ... I'm not 100% though if ABC will cover it or the tennis

Indeed

1990 WC Italy (host) lose to Argentina semi
2002 WC Korea (host) out to Germany (mighty effort) semi
2006 Duetschland (host) lose to Italy semi
2014 Brazil (host) thumped by Germany semi

History always of some relevance

Ever wondered why your car windscreen is so big and your rear vision mirror so small?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed

1990 WC Italy (host) lose to Argentina semi
2002 WC Korea (host) out to Germany (mighty effort) semi
2006 Duetschland (host) lose to Italy semi
2014 Brazil (host) thumped by Germany semi

History always of some relevance

Here's an equally irrelevant stat: Last time the host got knocked out of the Asian Cup at the semi-final stage was 1972.

Guys,

i just want to take this opportunity to say how great its been being part of Bigfooty Australia Socceroos Utd AFC. Whatever the outcome tonight, it's been a terrific ride and an honour to share this with you. Tonight there aint no second prize, it's do or die, win or go home, leave it all out there, 110%.

Guys,

i just want to take this opportunity to say how great its been being part of Bigfooty Australia Socceroos Utd AFC. Whatever the outcome tonight, it's been a terrific ride and an honour to share this with you. Tonight there aint no second prize, it's do or die, win or go home, leave it all out there, 110%.

always thought this song was more obvious choice over Holey Grail at sporting events

Remove this Banner Ad

Back