Alien/UFO Aliens

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, think on probabilities. The universe is the perfect testing ground, so unfathomably massive that every possibility will play out. Therefore, it was always going to happen that somewhere the perfect planet with the perfect rotating moon shielded by the perfectly large enormous other planet would occur. That set of events is just as likely as all the other random chance circumstances out there. It's not that hard to fathom - in a universe that's essentially infinite, everything will happen. Everything.

In fact if you travelled for long enough with not limitations you would probably find an alternative/parallel universe out there with other versions of ourselves posting on bigfooty.

I think I've mentioned this before but I believe the possibilities are so infinite that there would be other planets out there with human beings on them.

I will choose to disagree with you about religion...but would love to discuss it with you on another topic sometime
No worries. Don't mean to be offensive, and only bring it up because it's a part of this subject. While I'm 100% unspiritual (I don't believe in God, religion or even the existence of the spirit or soul), I'm not going to rip others who are believers...

I wasnt being sarcastic duritz you made good point....the universe is big it could happen once...

But when you put high probabilities together they make it even higher chance that it doesnt happen everywhere.

For example and this just an example....

For arguments sake.....If have you have a perfect moon a its a 1 in a billion shot ....and getting jupiter in the perfect position is a 1 billion shot...but getting a perfect jupiter and a perfect moon at the same time is kissed on the dick odds ....this doesnt include all the other factors needed ...just simplfying the example....
Jupiter isn't "perfect" - it's in the spot it was always going to be. During the early part of the sun and solar system's development, it all resembled a disc, until over millions and millions of revolutions, the matter that was contained in that disc broke apart and coagulated into larger bodies which eventually formed the planets and minor bodies. That is the working definition of a planet, by the way - a body that has the ability to absorb any matter in its path through aggregation. Just like a top or a frisbee spins and balances as it counteracts gravity, centrifugal force, friction and its own weight and mass, what became Jupiter coalesced in that same spot due to the amount of matter it contained v the speed it was rotating around the sun v the strength of gravity from the sun. It was always going to be there! The various moons, same deal...there's nothing fluky or magic about any of this - you get the same effect watching crap floating in a river, or clouds and other atmospheric stuff moving about...forces act upon them, and they assume the forms they end up in as a result...

In fact if you travelled for long enough with not limitations you would probably find an alternative/parallel universe out there with other versions of ourselves posting on bigfooty.

I think I've mentioned this before but I believe the possibilities are so infinite that there would be other planets out there with human beings on them.
Somewhere out there, my current dream of Mel McLaughlin crossing live to Ros Kelly in my bedroom is a reality...

There is a theory that the common "grey" aliens that seem to be in all the alien abduction stories/sightings are what we eventually evolve to in the future. Just another version of us but much further ahead in the time scale.

No worries. Don't mean to be offensive, and only bring it up because it's a part of this subject. While I'm 100% unspiritual (I don't believe in God, religion or even the existence of the spirit or soul), I'm not going to rip others who are believers...

Why not? It doesn't have to be of a personal nature but just an objective one.........and when we discuss objects, we're highly unlikely to find any of the hundreds of purported gods that man has made up as a matter of ignorance, convenince and then control

Jupiter isn't "perfect" - it's in the spot it was always going to be. During the early part of the sun and solar system's development, it all resembled a disc, until over millions and millions of revolutions, the matter that was contained in that disc broke apart and coagulated into larger bodies which eventually formed the planets and minor bodies. That is the working definition of a planet, by the way - a body that has the ability to absorb any matter in its path through aggregation. Just like a top or a frisbee spins and balances as it counteracts gravity, centrifugal force, friction and its own weight and mass, what became Jupiter coalesced in that same spot due to the amount of matter it contained v the speed it was rotating around the sun v the strength of gravity from the sun. It was always going to be there! The various moons, same deal...there's nothing fluky or magic about any of this - you get the same effect watching crap floating in a river, or clouds and other atmospheric stuff moving about...forces act upon them, and they assume the forms they end up in as a result...
I think you misinterpret what I mean about Jupiter and the moon...

Jupiter is our shield as is Saturn...its not a matter of where it is just how useful it is to us..given a planet the size of jupiter is not found more than 5AU out in other solar sytems and xoesnt throw earth out of orbit...another perfect "design" to earths function..

The moon...our moon is considered one the strangest things in the universe...i dont think people give it enough thought when talking about how we got here and intelligent design.

Its exactly 400 times smaller than our sun and exactly 400 times closer to us than our sun...hence why we get perfect eclipses
While this might not seem as much it is discussed as one of the biggest coincidences in the universe.

Coincedently our moon mirrors the movement of our sun...no one knows why...

its also tidal locked or synchronous rotation...many moons are tidal locked but for its size its unique in the way it exactly mirrors the rotation of Èarth...this was important as to the way it moved our tides... bioligist say that this is the way chemicals moved and reacted to evolve life.

Whilst this may not mean anything to anyone.....if the moon wasnt exactly doing what has been doing since the earth has been evolving..also maintaining the exact mass the exact distance and rotation simply put there would be no intelligent life..scientist agree that we owe intelligent life on Earth to the moon

Then there is the obvious things like stablisation tidal and rotation...

Research has found Earths moon to be unique in our solar system....and they speculate it maybe unique to our universe.

Last edited:
Its not about offending me i dont care i want people like yourself challenging my thoughts...i am only leaning towards an intelligent design spiritual or not.....i dont know what it is...and i cant be 100% on this opinion either....because simply put i just dont know.....no one truly knows...

I just dont want to get into a religious/intelligent design discussion here ...as you can see from my previous posts people dont really like what i say about aliens and if we strayed from the topic and discussed design WW3 would break out but also in respect to the thread ...another time and place would be best.

Last edited:
I think you misinterpret what I mean about Jupiter and the moon...

Jupiter is our shield as is Saturn...its not a matter of where it is just how useful it is to us...another perfect "design" to earths function..

The moon...our moon is considered one the strangest things in the universe...i dont think people give it enough thought when talking about how we got here and intelligent design.

Its exactly 400 times smaller than our sun and exactly 400 times closer to us than our sun...hence why we get perfect eclipses
While this might not seem as much it is discussed as one of the biggest coincidences in the universe.

Coincedently our moon mirrors the movement of our sun...no one knows why...

its also tidal locked or synchronous rotation...many moons are tidal locked but for its size its unique in the way it exactly mirrors the rotation of Èarth...this was important as to the way it moved our tides... bioligist say that this is the way chemicals moved and reacted to evolve life.

Whilst this may not mean anything to anyone.....if the moon wasnt exactly doing what has been doing since the earth has been evolving..also maintaining the exact mass the exact distance and rotation simply put there would be no intelligent life..scientist agree that we owe intelligent life on Earth to the moon

Then there is the obvious things like stablisation tidal and rotation...

Research has found Earths moon to be unique in our solar system....and they speculate it maybe unique to our universe.

How can anyone speculate it's unique to our universe? Solar system i'll pay that.
We are less than bee's dick out of the gates, it's such a stupid grand statement to make.
I don't believe it.

There is a theory that the common "grey" aliens that seem to be in all the alien abduction stories/sightings are what we eventually evolve to in the future. Just another version of us but much further ahead in the time scale.

Why do we stop wearing clothes in the future?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one can convince me that we are alone, and I get perplexed, if not completely depressed by human stupidity when I hear or read the mocking of those who believe in life elsewhere.

We are an insignificant growth on a rock orbiting an average sun. We are mould on a cake. Moss on a rock.

I'm positive our existence is a somewhat mirror image of this exact example of growth and evolution, millions and millions of times over.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, we are the equivalent of a minnow in a golfish bowl, still mostly convinced that water exists nowhere else because we've never seen it.

While I agree there are life forms out there, the sheer size of the universe means they will have to be within 500 light years of us - to be able to reproduce on the journey and train up new travellers - to even have a decent crack at getting here. This is assuming they have the ability to travel at the speed of light: equal to approx 11ty billion kms an...it's bloody fast.

Can you imagine the conversation:

Alien 1: we have found life on a planet in sector 7. Let us board the craft and attack.
Alien 2. That is 500 light years away mate. Ship needs a re-tune and more boost
Alien 3: Why don't we just put an LS engine in it.

Having said all that I just googled, and there may be earth like planets as close as 13 light years away. Think about that for a minute. 13 light years. To put that in perspective, it took the voyager space probe 27 years to cover 13 light hours.

No one can convince me that we are alone, and I get perplexed, if not completely depressed by human stupidity when I hear or read the mocking of those who believe in life elsewhere.

We are an insignificant growth on a rock orbiting an average sun. We are mould on a cake. Moss on a rock.

I'm positive our existence is a somewhat mirror image of this exact example of growth and evolution, millions and millions of times over.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, we are the equivalent of a minnow in a golfish bowl, still mostly convinced that water exists nowhere else because we've never seen it.

Yeah it's a shame that intelligent logical people that consider the likelihood of life elsewhere in the universe are still thought of as loons.
If I brought up the subject at work or even to the majority of my family I would get funny looks from them.
Some people are just simpletons that can't think outside of their little box.

It's pretty scary to think that we're not alone in the universe, it's even scarier if we are.

mc54c5fc1c.jpg

Titanium ball of organic matter has been found in space.

THIS astonishing picture of an “organism” found in space has baffled scientists who think it is a “seed” sent to Earth by aliens.
The never-before seen image shows a microscopic metal globe spewing out biological material feared to be an infectious agent.
Though the origin or purpose of the mysterious sphere is uncertain, experts say it could contain genetic material - the precursor to life.
They sensationally claim it could have been designed by an intelligent species to “seed” and propagate alien life on Earth.
It is the first time anything like this has been seen and points not only to the existence of extra-terrestrial life, but to complex and civilised beings watching our planet.
It follows findings that DNA capable of inserting itself into living creatures and replicating can exist in harsh space conditions.
A tiny ‘plasmid’, a circular strand of DNA used in genetic engineering, was sent into space from Sweden in 2011 on the exterior of a TEXUS-49 rocket.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/554074/Alien-seed-sent-Earth-aliens-Scientists-baffled

Remove this Banner Ad

Back