LeBron Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

all i will say is a cried the day we beat Melbourne at Adelaide Oval because i thought there goes our chance to get Wingard, then i cried gain when he slipped to No 4, then i cried again when he won the showdown and ill cry again when he lifts the premiership cup
One would hope Boak lifts the Premiership cup before him.Wingard can hold it afterwards though.

all i will say is a cried the day we beat Melbourne at Adelaide Oval because i thought there goes our chance to get Wingard, then i cried gain when he slipped to No 4, then i cried again when he won the showdown and ill cry again when he lifts the premiership cup

The very fact we fought tooth and nail to avoid the wooden spoon that day, while turning a sod for our future at Adelaide Oval - and still got Mr Wingard - separates us from the rest, not least our opponents that day.

Imagine how good Wingard will be when he doesn't have to adjust his hair when taking a speccie

Think about what you've just said.

The guy is good enough to adjust his hair while taking a speccy.

This is not something that needs to be taken off the table, moreover, he should be able to make additional mid-air adjustments as he improves, eg pull his socks up, give himself a high-5 or unpluck a wedgie.

This is not something that needs to be taken off the table, moreover, he should be able to make additional mid-air adjustments as he improves, eg pull his socks up, give himself a high-5 or unpluck a wedgie.
My wife just asked why I'm smiling!

Sometimes smiling makes people nervous

6si0Iqj.gif

Wasn't there also one where he was running along the wing/half forward and he adjusts his shorts whilst running away from his opponent? I recall thinking at the time that he may have done a hammy but no, just getting rid of a wedgie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They released a statement as soon as he'd had surgery. Did you want them to paint billboards all over the city next time or something?
Well usually we know when someone is under a bit of an injury cloud or having niggles, that's all I'm saying. They got him in and out of surgery before anyone knew something was up

The first thing I asked myself when I read the article re Wingard's 'honest' pre-draft talk with Sheedy & Co. was: How many others felt that way and kept quiet, and are on the Giants' list on sufferance?

Didn't Brodie Grundy talk to GWS in similar tone, something like What've you really got to offer?
Yeah they hate living in Tamarama and Randwick.. They're all suffering

Yeah they hate living in Tamarama and Randwick.. They're all suffering
Whose been allowed to leave the Breakfast Point campus style set up GWS have? Or are you talking about Grundy and co?

When did that happen? They were there last pre season. Any of them moved west of Concord Road?
I remember reading something about the moves in a recent AFL.com article ...... Found it:

Whereas the entire playing group first lived together at Breakfast Point when the club was formed, he said they had diversified now and spread throughout Sydney. Coniglio now lives in Randwick – the heartland of the crosstown Sydney Swans as it happens – and negotiates the 35-minute commute each day to the Giants base at Homebush. "The more mature we get, the less time we need to spend together unlike when we first got there," he said.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-25/i-cant-see-myself-leaving