Bruce Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite bit refers to Dank admitting in the interview that he used TB4:

"Dank inadvertently ran with the word Thymosin Beta-4, which McKenzie had planted in his head."

I guess he should have worn his tin-foil hat in the interview. McKenzie's Mind Ray? :D:D:D

My favourite is this:

ASADA Comment: From Charter’s perspective his role was to simply source the raw peptide material and did not get involved in the compounding process required to convert the powder to injectable form as specified by Dank:

ASADA: So you never saw the finished product, and how it went off to Steve [Dank]?

Charter: Never, Never. No . So I would just communicate electronically, Steve would tell me what he wants made up [and] when … I would tell Nima [Alavi], tell him what solvents , he would go make it , go from there – because my job was quality control … sourcing the products. Nima was manufacturing and Steve was effectively, the marketing as such. (668 interview Charter and ASADA 8 May 2013):

My Comment:

Given Charter didn’t see the substance at any stage, it is incomprehensible why ASADA wanted him as a witness. He had nothing to offer.

My favourite is this:

ASADA Comment: From Charter’s perspective his role was to simply source the raw peptide material and did not get involved in the compounding process required to convert the powder to injectable form as specified by Dank:

ASADA: So you never saw the finished product, and how it went off to Steve [Dank]?

Charter: Never, Never. No . So I would just communicate electronically, Steve would tell me what he wants made up [and] when … I would tell Nima [Alavi], tell him what solvents , he would go make it , go from there – because my job was quality control … sourcing the products. Nima was manufacturing and Steve was effectively, the marketing as such. (668 interview Charter and ASADA 8 May 2013):

My Comment:

Given Charter didn’t see the substance at any stage, it is incomprehensible why ASADA wanted him as a witness. He had nothing to offer.

I'm guess BF is having trouble working out what 'supply chain' really means

My favourite is this:

My Comment:

I'm sorry but where exactly in the above text (ASADAs so called evidence) does it say charter sourced illegal peptides and gave to Alavi to compound and then they went to dank who injected them into the players? Please point that out to me.

It is rather amusing in parts. Somehow, Muslims, Africa and the Chinese president get (multiple) references.

It's easier to postulate conspiracy theories if you involve the Chinese. Bruce will be a bundle of laughs in the sun room at the nursing home. When did the war end?

Coincidence, the Gigantic GG has not been around for a couple of days and suddenly this tome of wisdom appears.

Someone needs to look at the timeline of Bruce's publications, i.e. The Bruce Francis thread (which is locked) and GG' timeline of posting.

Both have time on their hands being unemployable and both living a life of luxury.

Or are they one and the same????.

Last edited:
Some real giggles in that blog...

ASADA Comment (page 163): Mr Wallis disclosed to investigators an occasion sometime after ‘Round 14’ of the 2012 season (30 June) – but more likely ‘around grand final week – when he attended Dank’s office at the club. Although Dank was not present at the time, Wallis entered the office and inspected Dank’s fridge. Inside the fridge Wallis observed a vial of Thymomodulin and recorded this observation by taking a picture of the vial with his telephone. Wallis has since produced a copy of that image to ASADA.

My Comment:

This is indisputable evidence that Thymomodulin was present at Essendon. There is no evidence that Thymosin Beta-4 was ever present at Essendon. If ASADA can’t prove Wallis’s evidence is false, the case against the players should be dismissed.
The guy is seriously delusional.

No

Sorry, I have limits.

Edit:

This is a good bit

"This list has been edited by me to only include the relevant substances to this hearing; (So he is changing stuff while demanding that ASADA provide all the original material)

• There is no documentary evidence Thymosin Beta-4 was used at Essendon. (Just so GG :D:D:D)

ASADA Comment: Robinson stated that the AOD-9604, Thymosin, Lactaway, CoQ10 and Hexarelin were stored in Dank’s office fridge.

My Comment:

• This comment is incomprehensible. It is proof of ASADA’s deceitfulness or incompetence. It is inconceivable that a vial would be labelled “Thymosin”. Although it appears Thymosin is used as a generic name for Thymosin Alpha 1 or Thymomodulin by everybody except ASADA, it would not be supplied in a vial with the name Thymosin. :D:D:D I lol'd) Every label on a vial containing the word Thymosin would be labelled either Thymosin Alpha 1 or Thymosin Beta-4. It is just unbelievable that ASADA could be so incompetent that it didn’t ask Robinson whether the label said Thymosin Alpha 1, Thymomodulin or Thymosin Beta-4. Or perhaps ASADA did and his answer finished in the missing Jobe Watson file with Lord Lucan;

• As Dean Wallis submitted a photograph to ASADA of vial he found in Dank’s fridge with a label saying Thymomodulin, it is highly probable that the Thymosin Robinson said was in the fridge was Thymomodulin;"

(Woohoo! The photo is evidence ASADA lied)

• ASADA should be required to produce a full transcript of Robinson’s evidence so it can be determined whether ASADA was deceitful or incompetent.

(No third option here BF? Like ASADA got it right? Oh no, it doesn't fit the agenda. ASADA has to be deceitful or incompetent but the photo of the photo is absolutely not to be questioned, right?)

I was going to say you can't write this stuff but obviously you can!

Do you work for ASADA ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

index.php

Ok. I've read through some of it, and the guy is either trolling Essendon fans for their naivety, or he is not very sharp.

In particular I was drawn to his assertion that Thymosin couldn't be TB4, because it is not required to be compounded. I mean, this is just beyond stupid, especially considering that you'd expect someone so invested in this, to actually think about the purpose of the compounding.

Umm, Bruce, Essendon were only interested in compounding Thymosin for one reason.

"Essendon's 2012 supplements program involved a ploy to circumvent anti-doping rules banning substances not approved for human use by "doctor shopping" in an attempt to get prescriptions to obtain drugs from a compounding pharmacist.

A small number of Essendon officials last year believed that having drugs prescribed by a doctor and then supplied by a compounding pharmacist meant the World Anti-Doping Agency's ban on substances not approved for human use no longer applied."

The whole Thymosin = Thymomodulin or Thymosin Alpha-1 thing is just too stupid for words.

"It's DEFINITELY not the bad one, it's one of these two good ones which are completely different substances but we'll use them interchangeably because it helps our case!"

Nevermind we have it from the horses mouth themselves that the supplier and Alavi both refer to Thymosin Beta-4 as just Thymosin.

I said this when he started posting, and I'll say it again. I don't mean this is in a mean or nasty way at all - Francis does not seem right mentally. If he's actually been in a house by himself for years without going outside, he's showing all the traits of an obsessive. He probably needs help.

It's not defamation if what I said was 100% true.

The idea that any defamation case against people slagging the Bombers or Hird is risible though after the governance penalties.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it have been a lot quicker to just write down "The case must be dismissed because I'm hope to christ it does"?

Some real giggles in that blog...

ASADA Comment (page 163): Mr Wallis disclosed to investigators an occasion sometime after ‘Round 14’ of the 2012 season (30 June) – but more likely ‘around grand final week – when he attended Dank’s office at the club. Although Dank was not present at the time, Wallis entered the office and inspected Dank’s fridge. Inside the fridge Wallis observed a vial of Thymomodulin and recorded this observation by taking a picture of the vial with his telephone. Wallis has since produced a copy of that image to ASADA.

My Comment:

This is indisputable evidence that Thymomodulin was present at Essendon. There is no evidence that Thymosin Beta-4 was ever present at Essendon. If ASADA can’t prove Wallis’s evidence is false, the case against the players should be dismissed.
The guy is seriously delusional.

Yeah the photo was discredited quite some time ago, hint Bruce look at the label talk to a pharmacist.

Nevermind that Dank was supposedly charged with covering up the administration of banned drugs, I wonder does this photo have something to do with it?

I assume Mr Francis has some legal qualifications or sought the opinion of a retired Judge prior to commenting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back