Western Warriors - 2014/15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember a couple of years back when Dorf first came onto the scene in T20, I told my mates this kid is gonna be good and have followed him since. So good seeing how far he's come now, congrats to him and deserves it completely :)

As sad as I'll be to see him go, really hope he can take it to the next level and break into that Australian bowling attack. He said it himself last night but all he can do is keep taking wickets, improve his game, increase his consistency and improve his fielding. It'll happen eventually

I remember a couple of years back when Dorf first came onto the scene in T20, I told my mates this kid is gonna be good and have followed him since. So good seeing how far he's come now, congrats to him and deserves it completely :)

As sad as I'll be to see him go, really hope he can take it to the next level and break into that Australian bowling attack. He said it himself last night but all he can do is keep taking wickets, improve his game, increase his consistency and improve his fielding. It'll happen eventually

I reckon he'll get a go with the white pill next summer, but a test debut could still be a while off IMHO.

What disappoints me though is that most of those fans who are celebrating the Scorchers win probably have no idea that we won the One Day Cup nor that we're a good chance to win the Shield. For them domestic cricket starts and finished with the Perth Scorchers and they wouldnt know who the Western Warriors are :confused:

Behrendorff might be the Kaspa of this generation.
It really does depend on injuries, as Pattinson and Cummins are certainly ahead in regards to reputation.

Most punters would have out attack heading forward as Hazelwood, Pattinson, Cummins... With Starc, Bird, Behrendorff, McDermott etc. Behind.

How strong are Australia's bowling stocks?

It really does depend on injuries, as Pattinson and Cummins are certainly ahead in regards to reputation.

Most punters would have out attack heading forward as Hazelwood, Pattinson, Cummins... With Starc, Bird, Behrendorff, McDermott etc. Behind.

How strong are Australia's bowling stocks?
Yep. It'll probably end up being Cummins, Pattinson, Hazlewood, Lyon/Agar with Starc, Behrendorff and Sandhu next in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple years ago I used to abuse Dorff every time he bowled a ball. Very very happy to be proven wrong.

True, but he hasn't been out for long and we are talking about our long term pool of fast bowlers are we not?

Cough, cough, cough, does this apply to Cummins ?.

As for players and injury management, I reckon that Sports Scientists are becoming more of a negative than positive to teams.
Cummins is a poster boy for Cricket Australia. Dorff isnt

Shield sides anyone? Can't imagine any major changes other than the will they/won't they with Agar at seven.

Harris
Bancroft
Klinger
Voges
S.Marsh
Whiteman+
Agar
Rimmington
NCN
Dorff
Hogan

Alternative is Rimmington out and a batsman in, but can't really see someone like Beaton strengthening the side that much TBH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back