Bruce Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't totally agree, if to the the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" you answered no then you have answered correctly and couldn't be charged as the answer no does not necessarily equate to the fact that you still may be beating your wife, it could just as easily mean you cant stop something you haven't started.

I would suggest that saying "Since when has beating your wife been a crime" would not be the best way to answer the so called loaded question.

- ASADA, after completing an Interim Report for the AFL recommends - No individual charges can yet be sustained, but will continue investigating.

- Ex cricketer Bruce Francis, after reading the Interim Report bellows - No charges can be sustained on this, how dare ASADA bring individual charges on this evidence.:rolleyes:

- ASADA, after further investigating, hands ALL evidence to retired Judge Garry Downes, WADA Code principal author Richard Young and Australia's pre eminent doping authority Malcolm Holmes QC.

- Downes, Young and Holmes recommend 34 individual charges of TB-4 use against 2012 EFC players and 1 ex EFC employee.

- ex cricketer Bruce Francis writes a diatribe on how ASADA could possibly charge 34 players and 1 ex official on the evidence in front of him......the Interim Report that ASADA itself said YET didn't have the required proof .

I state again, the creeps who have set the unhinged Francis off, for their own intended benefit (among the EFC faithful) are really quite pathetic.

But hey, ..........Francis is just another one under the bus.

I would suggest that saying "Since when has beating your wife been a crime" would not be the best way to answer the so called loaded question.

So something along the lines of "Come on everyone else is beating their wives why are you singling me out" or "So what if she signed a form with a beating schedule including frequency of beatings? that doesn't mean I beat her" would probably be more appropriate?

You know what I would have answered if I was Dank and hadn't used TB4 at Essendon?

"Sorry Nick, I never used TB4 at Essendon"

And eventually someone might stop to wonder, why did Nick McKenzie ask that particular question about that particular substance? Why did he have to-hand the knowledge that it was banned? It is almost like the elite journalist that he is he already knew the answer to the question before he asked it. Why he is asking about that in April 2013?

While still interviewing Dank, I rechecked the ASADA website and told Dank that it listed TB4 as ''prohibited in all routes and out of competition''.

Dank’s usual ebullience was quickly replaced by an unusual hesitation. ''Well, that must have just only come in this year,'' he said. ''I will get someone to speak to ASADA about that.''

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/danks-stunning-admission-20140613-zs7ea.html

So McKenzie is on his phone, searching CheckYourSubstances and showing Dank the search results and still Dank doesn't think .. that is the wrong one?

bridge-for-sale.png

<snip>
• He did not trust anything sent from China. David Kenley made a similar comment.

Of course David Kenley is the Calzada CEO.

He once stated:

"It was strange because while we knew that AOD helped with weight loss, there was no evidence at all that it stimulated muscle growth," he says.

Kenley was also contacted by the government Australian Sports Drug Testing Laboratory, which was running its own inquiries into AOD. "Bodybuilders had made it clear to us that they were using it to remove stubborn fat pockets from around their six packs. The drug lab agreed with me that AOD wasn't performance enhancing."

In 2011, Kenley got a tip-off. "I was told the Manly Sea Eagles were using AOD. And I was told that the man I needed to speak to was a sports scientist called Stephen Dank." Kenley contacted Dank and arranged a meeting. "I wanted to know more about his thoughts on the potential for the drug's use in sportsmen."

Dank, who was then working with NRL clubs to improve player health and performance, never confirmed the drug was being used at Manly, but he told Kenley of his belief that AOD could help injured players heal faster.

That last quote from Kenley is interesting. Some have put a lot of weight on an SMS or email where Dank is asking Alavi to mix thymosin and AOD, and they think Dank must be talking about TB4 because of the healing properties he references, but in fact, he credited AOD with those properties, so that SMS/email is evidence of nothing on its own.

Didn't the trials show that AOD was no different to placebo re weight loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALLEGED CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE
2 August 2011:

Dank forwarded a text message to Robinson stating: Hi mate. Just in consult for a shoulder reconstruction. This case will be of interest to you. We are utilizing Thymosin post surgically for one shoulder but prophylactically for the other. Thymosin is so effective in soft tissue maintenance.
BF's Comment:
• This had nothing to do with Essendon. Robinson didn’t start at Essendon until 25 August 2011 and Dank started on 4 November 2011;
• This text message was not included in the ASADA Interim Report, which begs the question, where did the AFL obtain it?
• Dank believes this text was acquired illegally from sealed documents held by the Australian Crime Commission;
• This is irrelevant with respect to proving Thymosin Beta-4 was used at Essendon.​

This is interesting. From very early on we became accustomed to the AFL leaking various emails and SMSs which were quite suggestive of foul play, including this one.

But as has long been suspected, strategically plonking SMSs out of context, even out of chronological order, even disparately, might be great for selling newspapers, but is unlikely to fly before the tribunal.

So not only was this particular SMS before both Robinson and Dank were employed by EFC, but who knows who the hell it is referring to. And for all we know, it might non sports professional.

As to the question: where did the AFL get it from? They probably got it straight from Robinson and were only too happy to use it for PR purposes, knowing full well that it had absolutely nothing to do with EFC.

ALLEGED CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE
2 August 2011:

Dank forwarded a text message to Robinson stating: Hi mate. Just in consult for a shoulder reconstruction. This case will be of interest to you. We are utilizing Thymosin post surgically for one shoulder but prophylactically for the other. Thymosin is so effective in soft tissue maintenance.
BF's Comment:
• This had nothing to do with Essendon. Robinson didn’t start at Essendon until 25 August 2011 and Dank started on 4 November 2011;
• This text message was not included in the ASADA Interim Report, which begs the question, where did the AFL obtain it?
• Dank believes this text was acquired illegally from sealed documents held by the Australian Crime Commission;
• This is irrelevant with respect to proving Thymosin Beta-4 was used at Essendon.​

This is interesting. From very early on we became accustomed to the AFL leaking various emails and SMSs which were quite suggestive of foul play, including this one.

But as has long been suspected, strategically plonking SMSs out of context, even out of chronological order, even disparately, might be great for selling newspapers, but is unlikely to fly before the tribunal.

So not only was this particular SMS before both Robinson and Dank were employed by EFC, but who knows who the hell it is referring to. And for all we know, it might non sports professional.

As to the question: where did the AFL get it from? They probably got it straight from Robinson and were only too happy to use it for PR purposes, knowing full well that it had absolutely nothing to do with EFC.
Too many conspiracys for one post Bruce. Strategically plonking SMS's appears to be what Bruce has written in his latest offering. How long do you think it took him to type one handed?

23 August 2011:
Dank sent Robinson a reminder by SMS: ‘Don’t forget how important Thymosin is. This is going to be our vital cornerstone next year. It is the ultimate assembly regulatory protein and biological modifier.

ASADA then stated Thymosin Beta 4 is a WADA prohibited S2 Category peptide. At the time Dank sent the SMS, Robinson had been selected for the role of High Performance Coach at Essendon Football Club.
Same deal as before. Robinson wasn't appointed by EFC until 25 August 2011.

Dank was flown down to Melbourne on 28 September 2011 for an interview as a sports scientist.

So who or which club is Dank referring to when talking to Robinson prior to 25 August 2011.

Who was Robinson employed by prior to 25 August 2011?

23 August 2011:
Dank sent Robinson a reminder by SMS: ‘Don’t forget how important Thymosin is. This is going to be our vital cornerstone next year. It is the ultimate assembly regulatory protein and biological modifier.

ASADA then stated Thymosin Beta 4 is a WADA prohibited S2 Category peptide. At the time Dank sent the SMS, Robinson had been selected for the role of High Performance Coach at Essendon Football Club.
Same deal as before. Robinson wasn't appointed by EFC until 25 August 2011.

Dank was flown down to Melbourne on 28 September 2011 for an interview as a sports scientist.

So who or which club is Dank referring to when talking to Robinson prior to 25 August 2011.

Who was Robinson employed by prior to 25 August 2011?
Do you think Robinson might have known he was a strong chance to get the EFC job and said I can get Dank on board for the supps? What date was he first interviewed for the EFC job? I would be confident to say the selection process wasn't completed in two days

BF: Six players admitted to being administered Thymosin. One, Jobe Watson, said he was administered Thymomodulin, but ASADA deliberately omitted his evidence from the Interim Report. Six players said that they may have been administered Thymosin. As 34 players have been charged, responses to the Thymosin question are obviously irrelevant. ASADA is relying on something else to prove 34 players were administered Thymosin Beta-4.

ASADA claims: “During the course of the 2012 season, players were liberally administered ‘amino acids’, and ‘amino acid blend’ and other unspecified substances...”

BF is surmising that ASADA is relying on evidence of players having used "amino acids" and "amino acid blends" and other unspecified substances as evidence that all the 34 issued with SCNs used TB4.

This takes us back to the starting point that ASADA has no direct evidence of any player having used TB4 (let alone all 34).

Also, while many on here conclude that "amino acids" was code for TB4, it is equally true that a range of legitimate amino acids were also given.

If ASADA is relying on matching assumed injections of TB4 with an imaginary template TB4 injection schedule, all I can say to that is good luck.

Do you think Robinson might have known he was a strong chance to get the EFC job and said I can get Dank on board for the supps? What date was he first interviewed for the EFC job? I would be confident to say the selection process wasn't completed in two days

BF tells us - Dank was first interviewed for the job at EFC almost two months after the first SMS he sends to Robinson talking about thymosin.

It's pretty clear they are talking about something they are working on right at the minute.

It cannot be relevant to EFC.

BF tells us - Dank was first interviewed for the job at EFC almost two months after the first SMS he sends to Robinson talking about thymosin.

It's pretty clear they are talking about something they are working on right at the minute.

It cannot be relevant to EFC.
No I asked when was Robinson first interviewed?

26 November 2011:
Charter travelled to China on behalf of Dank to procure the raw materials for GHRP-6, CJC-1295 and IGF1-LR3.

BF's Comment:
• There is no evidence Charter travelled to China on behalf of Dank;
• There is no evidence Dank ordered these three substances;
• The Australian newspaper’s Chip Le Grand reported that the Chinese supplier Vincent Xu told him that he gave Charter samples of the three products. There is no evidence Xu filled an order from Charter;
• There is no evidence Charter gave the samples to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back